When I first saw Owain, I thought he was a total nutjob with no brain

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. When I first saw Owain, I thought he was a total nutjob with no brain
2 years ago#1
After viewing only 2 supports with him, I was proven dead wrong. Thus far, he's scored a critical hit when talking to Inigo and actually played the only sane man to Brady.

Owain, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Thank god for the support conversations. They made me actually like characters that I thought I'd hate, Cynthia being another example. Now if only they could make Lucina more...interesting.
2 years ago#2
...I still can't stand Cynthia.

Owain is the man though.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
2 years ago#3
Cynthia is adorable with Inigo. Try that.
2 years ago#4
To be fair, the only full support I've seen with Cynthia is Lucina (they weren't siblings), and Lucina can make dry paint interesting, so I may go back to hating Cynthia later. Who knows
2 years ago#5
Owain is also quite a fan of the previous games. Awesomeness.
2 years ago#6
Owain Dark and his mom are great characters.
2 years ago#7
Owain is awesome. So it Cynthia. As a fan of superheroes, they were always interesting to me.

I do agee though that Lucina's stonefaced approach does make her supports rather lacking.
2 years ago#8
Why is she still being voted "best character" despite the people I see voicing her blandness?
2 years ago#9
Why is she still being voted "best character" despite the people I see voicing her blandness?

She fulfills fans' dreams of wanting to get it on with Marth without getting it on with... well, Marth.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
2 years ago#10
Kilographic posted...

Can't speak for others, but I wouldn't call her bland. I honestly really like her character, and she's always a beast on my playthroughs.

My lone issue is that she always seems a bit depressed in her supports, kind of like Cordelia.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. When I first saw Owain, I thought he was a total nutjob with no brain

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived