What have you named your forged weapons?

#1EvilStorm238Posted 3/5/2013 9:02:09 PM
So far, I only ever had two forged weapons in all my games, but one I named Moon Blade and the other I called Shredder.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#2KilographicPosted 3/5/2013 9:05:08 PM
Named Brave Weapons after heroes from previous games.

Had some sillier weapons that are Iron Swords named Silver Swords and such to scare people fighting my Streetpass team. Not sure if people actually read the weapon stats to see what they actually are...
#3N00B2000Posted 3/5/2013 9:06:51 PM
Sting , Master Sword, God Slayer, Hero's Bow , Good Touch, Bad Touch (bows), Meteor, Batarang(guess who).

I have more, but these are the ones I remember most.
#4teh_kyle00Posted 3/5/2013 9:07:35 PM
I have never changed a weapon's name yet.

Owain I am not.
---
This signature is lacking in beef.
#5EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:07:42 PM
Kilographic posted...
Named Brave Weapons after heroes from previous games.

Had some sillier weapons that are Iron Swords named Silver Swords and such to scare people fighting my Streetpass team. Not sure if people actually read the weapon stats to see what they actually are...

Ooh, that last one sounds real funny. I certainly hope it worked.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#6Flamingcow99Posted 3/5/2013 9:08:12 PM
MU's first bronze sword is named Polar Star
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:51 or Kirby:63 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#7RuneknPosted 3/5/2013 9:08:30 PM
Named all of Owain's weapons with "-tainn" at the end of them.

Gave Kjelle the spear "The Line", and changed Sigurd's Lance into the "Forlorn Hope". She makes a really good defender, so that seemed suitable.

Gave Professor Marth "Wing Rapier" (Noble Rapier) and Chionfal (A wyrmslayer; I didn't want to give the falchions to him, and he doesn't use up any weapons anyway)
#8laundrysucksPosted 3/5/2013 9:09:19 PM
The first lance i forge is always Reginleif and the first axe i forge is always Wolf Beil
---
Not changing until Big Show AND Rey Mysterio are both permanently gone from WWE. 10/28/2011
#9Sentinel07Posted 3/5/2013 9:09:24 PM
I tried to name one "Demonspanker", named after the hilarious Owain and Lucina support conversation that inspired it. I think I had to either shrink the name or try something else (I forget).

Seriously, that was one HILARIOUS support.
#10teh_kyle00Posted 3/5/2013 9:09:59 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
I tried to name one "Demonspanker", named after the hilarious Owain and Lucina support conversation that inspired it. I think I had to either shrink the name or try something else (I forget).

Seriously, that was one HILARIOUS support.

Pointy Demonspanker.
---
This signature is lacking in beef.