So if I have a streetpass team with dlc skills....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So if I have a streetpass team with dlc skills....
3 years ago#1
It'll do nothing if someone without the dlc fights them right? Like if I use All Stats +2 as a filler skill it won't work unless they've purchased the dlc making it pointless to equip correct?
3 years ago#2
Incorrect.
DLC Skills that are equipped that your opponent doesnt have or visa versa who up as Outrealm Skill.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1421-5562-6926 (Paul)
3DS FC: 4098-2336-0884
3 years ago#3
Anyroad2 posted...
Incorrect.
DLC Skills that are equipped that your opponent doesnt have or visa versa will show* up as Outrealm Skill.
3 years ago#4
Think tc meant more the actual effect, will the skills still work properly despite showing up as outrealm skill?
3 years ago#5
Jonkenden posted...
Think tc meant more the actual effect, will the skills still work properly despite showing up as outrealm skill?

This is what I was asking. I know that it'll come up as outrealm skill but will they still get the +2 to all or will it just be a dud?
3 years ago#6
I dont see why they wouldnt
If I had to make a guess, the DLC skills are already in the vanilla game.
I mean... it would be really dumb if having a Dread Fighter which is a DLC class be nothing or a random class if someone didnt have the DLC for it.

I suppose I can't really say for sure. I have all the DLC so far and have only encountered one real player team.
3 years ago#7
Your units will still have the effect of all of their skills.
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#8
Anyroad2 posted...
I dont see why they wouldnt
If I had to make a guess, the DLC skills are already in the vanilla game.
I mean... it would be really dumb if having a Dread Fighter which is a DLC class be nothing or a random class if someone didnt have the DLC for it.

I suppose I can't really say for sure. I have all the DLC so far and have only encountered one real player team.

It just shows up as "Outrealm" junk.
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
3 years ago#9
The DLC skills with show up as 'Outrealm'
The DLC classes will show up as a grandmaster.
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So if I have a streetpass team with dlc skills....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived