Who actually just enjoys Fire Emblem?

#1Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/6/2013 1:53:53 PM
Which best describes you as a Fire Emblem fan? - Results (302 votes)
I have thoroughly enjoyed every Fire Emblem game that I have played on roughly the same level
28.15% (85 votes)
I like every Fire Emblem that I've played, but a feel that certain titles are vastly superior to others
51.99% (157 votes)
I love some Fire Emblem games, but there are others that I really couldn't care less for.
16.89% (51 votes)
While I love some Fire Emblem games, I really hate a few of them
1.32% (4 votes)
For the most part I do not like Fire Emblem. There is a game or two that I somewhat enjoy though.
1.66% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There seems to be so much hatred an animosity on this board. It feels like everyone is always arguing why their favorite game is so much superior to everyone elses's favorite. It makes me wonder how many fans there are out there that actually just enjoy every Fire Emblem game. At times I feel like this fanbase is way too divided.
#2CreepGnomePosted 3/6/2013 1:55:37 PM
At times I feel like this fanbase is way too divided.

Not divided enough, IMO. We need a large enough division that I don't need to deal with people arguing about how much more kawaii their tsundere waifus are compared to everyone elses'.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#3MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/6/2013 1:56:56 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
There seems to be so much hatred an animosity on this board. It feels like everyone is always arguing why their favorite game is so much superior to everyone elses's favorite. It makes me wonder how many fans there are out there that actually just enjoy every Fire Emblem game. At times I feel like this fanbase is way too divided.

Praise the peacemaker! (not sarcasm. I, too, am sick of all the anger and animosity on this board).
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Shadow Jolteon of Team Miror Infinity
#4SalsaSavantPosted 3/6/2013 1:58:11 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...

If you call THIS divided, you should check out the Pokemon or Zelda community. Or the Bethesda community. Or the Team Fortress 2 community post Haloghedon.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#5NatatteruPosted 3/6/2013 1:59:36 PM
FE fanbase too divided? This is tame compared to quite a number of other franchises...
---
PSN: NatatBW http://www.imgur.com/a/s5I9A
P4A: Elizabeth BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi/C-Ciel/F-SAkiha SFxT: Lili/Paul
#6Wandering__HeroPosted 3/6/2013 2:00:52 PM
Don't let a few attention whores and asses bring you down, they are a minority. A load and annoying minority but still a minority
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#7demkhPosted 3/6/2013 2:01:35 PM
Well this is my first FE game and I'm pretty addicted at the moment lol.
---
Xbox Live: dem413
#8PKRockin531Posted 3/6/2013 2:02:36 PM
I only really have a beef with people saying something like FE8 is Hard or something.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#9rikusora50Posted 3/6/2013 2:05:06 PM
Yo. Still kicking at the fact my Shadow Dragon got stolen. Need to finish my playthrough of FE6 and FE2 as well...
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#10arcanejaPosted 3/6/2013 2:06:45 PM
Other: I've never even played a Fire Emblem game before Awakening, but I enjoy it.
---
~arc
What can you do when all the stars in the sky belong to you?