Rate the Skill, Chapter 22: Rally Movement and Galeforce

#71typhone004Posted 3/7/2013 5:55:13 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Don't be mad, you're in the minority and you didn't even bother to acknowledge all Gale Force provides. Your only excuse is that Gale Force does nothing during a fight. Newsflash, a lot of skills literally do nothing when you fight an enemy.

Should they be rated E Tier because of that? Please, learn to look past simple battle numbers.

I acknowledged all of the uses of galeforce and even asked for people to include their own uses I overlooked in my own topic. I never said it was bad because it doesn't do anything in a fight. In fact, 3 of the 6 skills I listed as the best in the game don't do anything during a fight.

I've read all the arguments in this topic. I might disagree with quite a few, but I have acknowledged what they had to say. You clearly haven't done the same because you don't even know why I dislike the skill. Please don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about if you won't even take the time to read my posts.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#72atma6Posted 3/7/2013 6:07:58 PM
typhone004 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Don't be mad, you're in the minority and you didn't even bother to acknowledge all Gale Force provides. Your only excuse is that Gale Force does nothing during a fight. Newsflash, a lot of skills literally do nothing when you fight an enemy.

Should they be rated E Tier because of that? Please, learn to look past simple battle numbers.

I acknowledged all of the uses of galeforce and even asked for people to include their own uses I overlooked in my own topic. I never said it was bad because it doesn't do anything in a fight. In fact, 3 of the 6 skills I listed as the best in the game don't do anything during a fight.

I've read all the arguments in this topic. I might disagree with quite a few, but I have acknowledged what they had to say. You clearly haven't done the same because you don't even know why I dislike the skill. Please don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about if you won't even take the time to read my posts.

If you acknowledge what people have had to say, do you now rate it above C? Because that's the biggest problem I see with your points. Not that Galeforce isn't always the best choice, but that somehow you think that it's a bottom tier skill.

On topic:

Rally Movement: C - I found it to be the least useful of the rallys. Moving an extra couple of spaces never really mattered much for me. Not bad, but give me any rally over it.

Galeforce: S - Whether you want to kill two enemies at once, kill and heal, or kill and retreat, Galeforce is probably the most versatile skill in the game and few units wouldn't be drastically improved by picking it up.
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationformg.blogspot.com/
#73typhone004Posted 3/7/2013 6:10:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#74PKRockin531Posted 3/7/2013 6:13:35 PM
I assume anyone who doesn't like Galeforce, reclasses their Dancer/doesn't use them at all in the other games.

Because that's basically what Galeforce does.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#75typhone004Posted 3/7/2013 6:16:50 PM
Quoted the wrong post first, my bad.

atma6 posted...
If you acknowledge what people have had to say, do you now rate it above C?

Actually yes, I would like to change my vote to a B after hearing some of the things people have said. Some people actually made some decent points, and I don't think I would put any current c-tier skill above it.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#76Events7Posted 3/7/2013 10:41:32 PM
Galeforce- S

Rally Movement- B
Better than other rallies, increases the scouring map potential.
#77kingbriannPosted 3/7/2013 10:53:57 PM
gale force s(dont need meto explain why)
rally movement c. (dont really use this. i bench this move)
---
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739 l Nintendo Network ID: kingbrian
PSN: kinggbrian
#78LightHawKnightPosted 3/7/2013 10:58:11 PM
Rally Movement - C. Not bad, but not too useful either, at least to me.

Galeforce - S. Nothing beats getting another turn and having the ability to move all over again. Makes skills like movement +1 and deliverer not as useful. Though it is only good so long as you are able to kill something. Being able to take out more foes a turn to prevent them from taking your units out can never be bad. Ever.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#79Rideps1Posted 3/7/2013 11:01:52 PM
The voting on this one is over guys.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
An RNG'd Gangrel on the FE:A boards.
#80EchoPhoenixPosted 3/7/2013 11:17:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]