Which skill setup is better for a streetpass team?

#1it_r_over9000Posted 3/6/2013 7:44:57 PM
I'm training my Cynthia for my streetpass team and I'm going to have her be a Falconknight. Her father was Henry so I have a decent set of skills available. The set I'm thinking of is Pavise, Renewal, Counter, Luna, Lancefaire. Though I could replace Lancefaire with Lethality for added deadliness for whoever fights it. Her caps as a Falconknight are such that she could get some mileage out of Lethality and she procs Luna about half of the time. Plus she would be a flier with 8 move and Lethality and the skill to use it. I'm torn. Any thoughts?
---
PSN-ponmbr, R3D member
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/f18ftw/ponmbr.png
#2savagechrisPosted 3/6/2013 7:54:36 PM
Lethality's largest problem as I've seen from my friend fighting my streetpass team, is that there's A) only 10%ish of it activating B) a good chance it misses and C) a good chance it's blocked by dual guard. Not to mention any competent fighter would probably attack with bows so Counter and Pavise seem like odd ducks out.
---
Give me a hand, will you? I don't know where to.... grab her.~ Dart, FE7
#3spyke252Posted 3/6/2013 7:57:20 PM
savagechris posted...
Lethality's largest problem as I've seen from my friend fighting my streetpass team, is that there's A) only 10%ish of it activating B) a good chance it misses and C) a good chance it's blocked by dual guard. Not to mention any competent fighter would probably attack with bows so Counter and Pavise seem like odd ducks out.

And D) people can view your unit stats and dismiss your team. No, there's really no way to make a good streetpass team, either it'll be strong enough that people will buy/pay to recruit/dismiss, or it'll be a really easy team for anyone halfway decent.
#4savagechrisPosted 3/6/2013 8:01:30 PM
spyke252 posted...
savagechris posted...

And D) people can view your unit stats and dismiss your team. No, there's really no way to make a good streetpass team, either it'll be strong enough that people will buy/pay to recruit/dismiss, or it'll be a really easy team for anyone halfway decent.

True. They lose their tactician, the strongest part of the army.
---
Give me a hand, will you? I don't know where to.... grab her.~ Dart, FE7
#5occupation_bobPosted 3/6/2013 8:05:15 PM
It'd probably be good to stick a ranged sword weapon onto an assassin.

Give them Lethality and Vantage. And for the best results, have them be Morgan/Lucina as Chrom's/MU's child, with Rightful King, and also Limit Breaker when it comes out.

And also give them Pass, Galeforce, and Lifetaker.

23.5% to auto-kill, giving you full (or near) health and an extra turn (with another possibility of healing), as well as you can move to any enemy you wish to attack, making enemy tactics useless.

When Limit Breaker comes out, give them that for another 2.5% activation rate.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
#6it_r_over9000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:20:44 PM
spyke252 posted...
savagechris posted...

My friend with the game will fight it if its there just for the challenge. And I plan to give her Gradivus so she'll have a ranged attack if she gets attacked by a ranged attack. If I could get her bowbreaker it would be perfect but I don't have that option for her. I could go assassin so she could have a bow but I've already got 2 who are better.
---
PSN-ponmbr, R3D member
#7RenamonFOXPosted 3/6/2013 8:23:56 PM
Unfortunately, the merit of levelling up a team strictly for streetpass is that there's no way to find out if you won/trolled someone into resetting or not. If the person that encounters your team can't beat you, they'll just dismiss or buy your avatar. Hardly worth the frustration, unless you're playing with a buddy.
---
Nobody has a larger "Ignored Users" list than I do.
#8it_r_over9000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:28:36 PM
RenamonFOX posted...
Unfortunately, the merit of levelling up a team strictly for streetpass is that there's no way to find out if you won/trolled someone into resetting or not. If the person that encounters your team can't beat you, they'll just dismiss or buy your avatar. Hardly worth the frustration, unless you're playing with a buddy.

Thats exactly what I would be doing. The last team I made he was unable to beat because something proc'd each time causing him to lose a unit. He tried 3 times and got within 1 unit of winning one time before my Avatar ruined his attempt.
---
PSN-ponmbr, R3D member
#9MAtt5TERPosted 3/6/2013 8:33:55 PM
A) only 10%ish of it activating

*40%
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#10JapantiesPosted 3/6/2013 8:38:51 PM
A) only 10%ish of it activating

*40%

Lethality's percentage activation rate is the unit's skill divided by 4. So unless you've got a unit with 160 skill, 10% is more accurate.
---
Because normal panties just aren't good enough