Which skill setup is better for a streetpass team?

#11WolfJouninPosted 3/6/2013 7:50:08 PM(edited)
You can get 50 Skill by being an assassin, and if you have Rightful King (possible on Ephraim, Lucina, and Male Morgan while being an Assassin), that's 10% more chance to trigger Lethality. You can also use rallys, use a weapon that gives luck (Nidhogg), and at the current time use +2 to all stats skill, but even then... with all that, it would be around a quarter of the time until after limit break... at which point, you'd only reach around 30% trigger rate, and as stated before, it can also be stopped in various ways easily. The only reason to use Lethality is to HOPE to be annoying... you're better off using regular skills, or #$%^ like Counter+Miracle or Forged Aversa+Vengeance+Miracle.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#12fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 3/6/2013 7:56:25 PM
I have my Lucina as an Assassin just for the lolz factor right now. I don't like Rally stuff, so with her 52 skill and Rightful King that gives her a 23% chance for Lethality. I didn't realize that it could miss though... that seems kinda lame. It couldn't miss in the GBA games could it? Once you see them go spinny with their tiny daggers that means their opponent is boned, right?
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#13savagechrisPosted 3/6/2013 7:57:04 PM
WolfJounin posted...
The only reason to use Lethality is to HOPE to be annoying... you're better off using regular skills, or #$%^ like Counter+Miracle or Forged Aversa+Vengeance+Miracle.

This makes me realize that a team full of Counter+Miracle and melee weapons would be freaking obnoxious. Must try xD
---
Give me a hand, will you? I don't know where to.... grab her.~ Dart, FE7
#14BlueDryBones1Posted 3/6/2013 7:58:12 PM
Counter+Aegis+Pavise+Sol+Renewal Kjelle with +5 Skill since Gregor as father either Hero or General. Idk where to put limitbreaker when it come sout though.

Fredrick's Gerome can do the same thing but only he doesnt get Sol.

Lucina can do it without Counter or Sol if Sumia is parent.

Any of MU's kids can do it.

Well thats just my tank idea since I wanted to make something pretty annoying. I'll probably add a rally user to increase skill and defenses hopefully. Add a dedicated Sorcerer counter with Tomebreaker or Superior Jolt and some other stuff and that'll be my streetpass team most likely.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#15it_r_over9000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:59:50 PM(edited)
Her skill cap as a Falconknight would be 50.
---
PSN-ponmbr, R3D member
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/f18ftw/ponmbr.png
#16WolfJouninPosted 3/6/2013 8:05:11 PM(edited)
BlueDryBones1 has the right idea. All of my Street Pass characters have +2 to all stats (which will be replaced with limit break), a majority of them have Aegis and Pavise (or at least 1 of the two, in cases like Chrom), and a combination of either Aether or Sol (Vengeance if a Sorcerer who has a forged Aversa's), with either counter, vantage, miracle, or a (weapon)fair skill for the last slot. I only have like, 2 exceptions to this build (one of which uses +2 to all stats/counter/miracle/vantage/vengeance/Aversa's) lol.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#17MAtt5TERPosted 3/7/2013 12:24:41 AM
A) only 10%ish of it activating

*40%

Lethality's percentage activation rate is the unit's skill divided by 4. So unless you've got a unit with 160 skill, 10% is more accurate.

People still don't know about the 40% Lethality build?
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#18HodouPosted 3/7/2013 12:27:13 AM
A good streetpass team is one made entirely of lv.20 Assassins carrying tons of amazing weapons and items that they cannot use.
#19LuminozeroPosted 3/7/2013 12:45:22 AM
Whenever I fight a Streetpass team I set rules for myself.

Save first, no MU or Chrom (No instant Game overs)

No Pair Up's (Side supports are allowed)

Brawl until one side is gone, whomever it may be. I've actually had some really good fights like this. And since my Lunatic run is on Casual, I can actually do it this way and save if I win. No need to be worried about losing characters permanently.
---
It's Vaike time!