Which gender do you prefer for your Avatar?

#51NextgrandcrossPosted 3/7/2013 8:59:28 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Male.

*- Marry Priam. Morgan/Lucina. Ike's family is now linked to Marth's.

Only the Avatar can marry Priam sadly, Which sucks cause I would've loved to have paired him with Lucina.
#52kainadragoonPosted 3/7/2013 9:04:32 AM
The way i see it,

Male Avatar gives you two UNGODLY kids, with someone who shouldn't know ignis knowing ignis.... and if you pair the MaleMU with Lucina, well..... morgan knowing Ignis and Aether is a beast.....

ON the other hand, i think the Female MU can rock more socks becuase of galeforce, but she doesnt get a second kid to pass a skill onto.
---
Kain: Ha! I can jump. Can you?
Kain: Your levity is reprehensible.
#53SorrySleepingPosted 3/7/2013 10:26:02 AM
Male MU: Tiki, Luciana, or Aversa make great units
Female MU: Chrom makes great units.

Female MU can make a godlike Lucina and Morgan both with Aether and Ignis.
Male MU can make a godlike dargon with Galeforce, Ignis, and anything else you want.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#54legendriderPosted 3/7/2013 11:11:42 AM
Story-wise, Female Avatar paired with Chrom

Gameplay wise, either. There are no preferences here for me.

Though Male Avatar being able to have two kids gives him an advantage for some
but then there's Galeforce Female Avatar, and everyone loves Galeforce
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#55EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:18:50 AM
decepticlown posted...
Interesting topic. Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna make this a poll :D

Hey, go ahead. Sounds good to me.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#56EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:20:21 AM
kainadragoon posted...
The way i see it,

Male Avatar gives you two UNGODLY kids, with someone who shouldn't know ignis knowing ignis.... and if you pair the MaleMU with Lucina, well..... morgan knowing Ignis and Aether is a beast.....

ON the other hand, i think the Female MU can rock more socks becuase of galeforce, but she doesnt get a second kid to pass a skill onto.

Except for Lucina, but I think that's been well established.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#57marsgreekgodPosted 3/7/2013 12:31:21 PM
SamuraiLloyd posted...
Alty1 posted...
I prefer Male gameplay-wise, because he can pass on his versatility and godly stats to Morgan and any other kid of my choice. Plus, Female morgan is a beast (literally if you marry Panne, Nowi, or Nah).

Female story-wise. Especially if you marry Chrom.

I pretty much agree. The Male Avatar has the pick of the lot when it comes to kids, able to be the father of almost any kid alongside Morgan, giving you a ton of options.

Female Avatar has less options for kids but if you marry Chrom it makes the bonds between the Avatar, Chrom and Lucina a whole lot tighter and thus gives the story more depth.

What about marrying lucina