What do you rate the dreadfighter class?

#1DusterxLucasFTWPosted 3/7/2013 10:07:49 AM
What do you rate the dreadfighter class? - Results (136 votes)
2.94% (4 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
1.47% (2 votes)
0.74% (1 votes)
2.21% (3 votes)
11.76% (16 votes)
27.94% (38 votes)
24.26% (33 votes)
28.68% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So now that the new dlc map is out i'm sure some of you guys got the chance to try out the dreadfighter class like I did. What do you guys think about it so far?

Personally I like it A lot so far! Stahl became A horrible unit after I turned him into A great knight and now the dreadscroll really saved him! To test it out I even soloed the final chapter with Stahl alone. Something I never thought I would be able to do!
#2qwertyman2002Posted 3/7/2013 10:10:40 AM
I mostly see it as an alternative to Hero if you want to use a Tome or don't have access to the Hero class.

Hero has the same physical weapon set but with better caps.

Skills aren't really an issue since you can reclass just for Dread Fighter skills anyway.

But since Hero is a solid class, Dread Fighter is also a solid class.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#3EvilStorm238Posted 3/7/2013 10:10:45 AM
Dunno yet. Need to play that map. Thinking about changing Morgan to a Dread Fighter myself after I make him a Lv. 15 Grandmaster.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#4LurkerkillerPosted 3/7/2013 10:12:52 AM
Inferior to Hero in pretty much every way except that they can use Tomes and magic swords/axes better.

Skills are decent as well, but Sol is one of the best skills in the game.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#5CodeKyuubiPosted 3/7/2013 10:13:07 AM
I rated it high because dat Resistance.
---
The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity.
#6EvilStorm238Posted 3/7/2013 12:14:35 PM
Well, I beat the Lost Bloodlines 2 map, so now I just have to make Morgan a Lv. 15 Grandmaster, so I can change him to Dread Fighter.

Must say, from the look of Alm as one, Dread Fighter looks pretty bad ass.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#7Sentinel07Posted 3/7/2013 12:16:26 PM
Fankly, any physical fighter with resistance and defense that high is a godsend.

I gave it to Owain, and combining it with the Astra and Lethality skills I got him, he's destroying everything right now.
#8EvilStorm238Posted 3/7/2013 12:25:33 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
Fankly, any physical fighter with resistance and defense that high is a godsend.

I gave it to Owain, and combining it with the Astra and Lethality skills I got him, he's destroying everything right now.

Cool. Course, I think Morgan will make better use of it since he's got higher magic, so the use of Tomes makes more sense for him. Still, love to see your Owain in action.
---
#9SazukeEXPosted 3/7/2013 12:27:28 PM
6 Move is a real pain... Good thing I have a Deliverer to ferry them around.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#10Sentinel07Posted 3/7/2013 12:28:26 PM
EvilStorm238 posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Cool. Course, I think Morgan will make better use of it since he's got higher magic, so the use of Tomes makes more sense for him. Still, love to see your Owain in action.

It's a male Avatar file, so I have Female Morgan.

Honestly, seeing how great Dread Fighter is, I'm actually starting to look forward to seeing how good Bride is. Although I have absolutely no clue who I'll give it too. :)