What do you rate the dreadfighter class?

#11PK_GamingPosted 3/7/2013 1:29:06 PM
Quick Slash is overpowered, and the bonuses they provide to RES helps out... every single physical attacker in the game.
---
I know the Keyblade didn't choose me, and I don't care.
I'm proud to be a small part of something bigger-- the people it did choose.
#12EvilStorm238Posted 3/7/2013 2:29:36 PM
Well, my male Morgan is a Lv. 21 Dread Fighter right now, and I must say, an awesome class overall. I give it an 8 because I wish the caps were a little higher in some areas. If they were, the class would be perfect. Still, highly recommended.

Of course, for style, I definitely give it a 10. Dread Fighters are very stylish in that manner.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#13BhelliumPosted 3/7/2013 2:35:27 PM
Any natural sorc/mage counter that can actually do damage and doesn't have a weakness to Wind gets at least a 8.

It's really just Grandmaster 2.0
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#14TehTrumpCardPosted 3/7/2013 2:46:15 PM
Bhellium posted...

That's honestly how I felt after using it for about an hour.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/a8cjh32
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#15EvilStorm238Posted 3/7/2013 2:46:30 PM
Bhellium posted...
Any natural sorc/mage counter that can actually do damage and doesn't have a weakness to Wind gets at least a 8.

Yeah, but you gotta' give it props for style. Not even Grandmaster is that stylish.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#16lordlugia_rocksPosted 3/7/2013 4:04:55 PM
it's an amazing class with access to some really good skills. I just wish daughters could inherit one of the two skills....
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards! Grass type fanatic and proud of it! Lilligant and Shiftry ftw!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073
#17SupremeZeroPosted 3/7/2013 4:16:09 PM
Inferior to Hero in pretty much every way except that they can use Tomes and magic swords/axes better.

Skills are decent as well, but Sol is one of the best skills in the game.

Not everyone has Hero, but EVERY male in the game gets Dread Fighter.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#18BlueSophiaPosted 3/7/2013 4:22:01 PM
SupremeZero posted...
Inferior to Hero in pretty much every way except that they can use Tomes and magic swords/axes better.

Women can be Heroes too.
---
The official Ardha of the SMT IV board.
So much sodium against the WiiU!
#19SupremeZeroPosted 3/7/2013 4:22:49 PM(edited)
SupremeZero posted...

Women can be Heroes too.

I didn't say they couldn't.

nb4feminismhijack?
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#20LurkerkillerPosted 3/7/2013 4:28:07 PM
SupremeZero posted...

Not sure of your point, but okay.
Never said Dread Fighter was a bad class, I just feel they are weaker than Hero's in most ways and it's probably due to my bias that I love the Hero class.

Dread Fighter is amazing for male characters who do not have Hero for me personally, and Dread Fighter seems to be overall better than Grandmaster, but that's only because I dislike the grandmaster class as well.

Great skills for both the Grandmaster and Dread Fighter, just that being too balanced can actually be a weakness due to being a jack of trades instead of an ace somewhere, especially because of how calculations work in FE.

One bonus I'll give them is that with being able to use tomes, they get access to an easy way to Air weakness, but it could possibly be a thrown out cause because of axes high MT anyways.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301