have you been able to exploit infinte regalia

#1strangers_wrathPosted 3/7/2013 3:01:08 PM
Its a fun map got afew weapons already
#2guedesbrawlPosted 3/7/2013 3:01:36 PM
no because my damned game isn't here yet.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3DStone39Posted 3/7/2013 3:02:39 PM
I managed to survive one time to know what it's like.

Need a crack team of Thieves and Assassins to get through that madness in one piece, least for me.
---
You Can't Stop the Pony! [~] [&] {*}
http://i.imgur.com/A4hjq.gif http://i.imgur.com/DBsIn.gif http://i.imgur.com/8GKJp.gif
#4KingKrackoPosted 3/7/2013 3:11:01 PM
I played once, ended prematurely when I put my overpowered Noire within the boss range.
---
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.
#5Devil_Killer_JCPosted 3/7/2013 3:13:33 PM
I've beaten it a few times. It's not too hard, you just need some good characters (mostly with good SPD, or DEF/RES). A few sorcerers with Mire helps too (for killing the thieves and warriors with counter). Thank goodness that Gharnef sells Mire all day long.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#6spyke252Posted 3/7/2013 3:16:22 PM
I can do it easily with Dread Fighter Donnel, his wife Nowi, and Anna/Gaius paired up.

Go up the right, you can get to the first chest a turn before the thieves assuming all OHKOs.

Move to the left, and you can kill the thief right after he steals the weapon.
Anna/Gaius can take on the thieves at base level, so once she takes the first weapon, she can get some easy exp or simply take the second.

If you're really worried, you can bring a healbot.
#7GokotsuPosted 3/7/2013 3:21:06 PM
I've had no difficulty with it but outside of Bradly, I don't have anyone who can open chest or locks so it takes a couple extra turns to get the chest. Might have to level up another thief just to try and speed up the process -_-
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Guild Wars, Resident Evil 2, Persona 4 Golden
#8Devil_Killer_JCPosted 3/7/2013 3:24:58 PM
Gokotsu posted...
I've had no difficulty with it but outside of Bradly, I don't have anyone who can open chest or locks so it takes a couple extra turns to get the chest. Might have to level up another thief just to try and speed up the process -_-

You could also recruit spotpass Jaffar, since he has all of the thief skills and has fairly high stats (he might need a few level ups, but not too many).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#9ljkkjlcm9Posted 3/7/2013 3:29:27 PM
I use jaffar for the chests. Use the stat boosting spot pass trick to up his stats. Plus he has galeforce! I actually made him a trickster to eventually learn acrobat and he will be my go anywhere quickly thief.

THE JACKEL
#10LiefglindePosted 3/7/2013 4:03:30 PM
Yep, I've done 20 runs and now have at least 1 of each weapon. And 8 Astras because I have a lot of Sni- oh wait, I don't have any bow users.

I had my MU and Morgan go through Thief so they could both have Locktouch. 5 turns per run on that map.