Oh WOW, Severa is a really bad character.

#1WVlPosted 3/7/2013 6:20:13 PM
I thought people here were just kind of exaggerating. I knew she was a straight tsundere archetype, and I thought I'd be okay with that considering most of the game's characters have some sort of gimmick, but damn. This is just unacceptable.
---
~ Common sense isn't all truth.
#2teamaquashockPosted 3/7/2013 6:20:50 PM
What exactly is the problem??
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#3spyke252Posted 3/7/2013 6:21:12 PM
Yeah, she definitely needs a spanking.
#4WVl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:26:12 PM
teamaquashock posted...

The game attempts to make her constant manipulation and abuse endearing because "she has a soft side". After putting herself in danger and having the player bail her out in her recruitment chapter without any actual gratification, we get the illusion that she's had some development from the ordeal, but nope! Immediately reneged even by her initial supports.

The world bends to her whims. In any realistic scenario, she'd be dead in a week.
---
~ Common sense isn't all truth.
#5EvilStorm238Posted 3/7/2013 6:28:59 PM
spyke252 posted...

Someone could take that the wrong way, you know?
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#6Deoxys_PrimePosted 3/7/2013 6:29:02 PM
I actually kinda liked her supports with Inigo and Owain. She's still ultimately the same character, but I found them at least a little bit endearing.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#7Grayjack72Posted 3/7/2013 6:29:10 PM
Well Severa's initial supports are pretty much her being mean to that person.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#8Wackyman4857Posted 3/7/2013 6:29:24 PM
Thank you, sir. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Severa is the worst thing ever.

...As a character. As a unit I love her.
#9legendarylemurPosted 3/7/2013 6:29:27 PM
WVl posted...
teamaquashock posted...

The game attempts to make her constant manipulation and abuse endearing because "she has a soft side". After putting herself in danger and having the player bail her out in her recruitment chapter without any actual gratification, we get the illusion that she's had some development from the ordeal, but nope! Immediately reneged even by her initial supports.

The world bends to her whims. In any realistic scenario, she'd be dead in a week.

She's just insecure because her mom was all perfect, and she seemed to love Chrom more than her own daughter lul. So honestly, it's all Cordelia's fault.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#10President_MarthPosted 3/7/2013 6:30:05 PM
Did you get her support with Bradly?

spyke252 posted...

I volunteer to do it!