Why no soldier class?

#1Digital_Knyte07Posted 3/8/2013 10:01:38 PM
Nephenee was a beast. And why no laguz? They were so awesome.
---
I hate college but love all the parties
Finishing kegs and crushing bottles of Bacardi
#2ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 3/8/2013 10:02:07 PM
Wellllllll, there's Taguels. <_<
#3pizzaman95Posted 3/8/2013 10:02:40 PM
There's no Soldier class because there isn't any rocket launchers.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#4Hirokey123Posted 3/8/2013 10:10:21 PM
No laguz because this isn't the same world as Ike's. There are Taguel which are functionally similar to the laguz though they require stones for power. BUT the majority of Taguel have been wiped out at the time of Awakening and we only get the bunny strand of Taguel in our party in this game.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#5WestbrickIIIPosted 3/8/2013 10:11:45 PM
Better question

Why are taguels bunny rabbits
#6RDS1Posted 3/8/2013 10:15:07 PM
Apparently IS is of the opinion that unmounted lance users who aren't weighted down by armor are some sort of heresy.
#7Oron999Posted 3/8/2013 10:15:48 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
No laguz because this isn't the same world as Ike's. There are Taguel which are functionally similar to the laguz though they require stones for power. BUT the majority of Taguel have been wiped out at the time of Awakening and we only get the bunny strand of Taguel in our party in this game.

I think this is the same world as Ike's, though, seeing as

Priam is Ike's descendant, and he's got Ragnell. And some of the spells use heron language.
---
Now you're the only one here/ who can tell me if it's true/
That you love me/ and I love me.
#8Grayjack72Posted 3/8/2013 10:17:46 PM
Hirokey123 posted...

I think this is the same world as Ike's, though, seeing as

Priam is Ike's descendant, and he's got Ragnell. And some of the spells use heron language.

Outrealm, man. Multiple dimensions and all that.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#9ExcaliburPosted 3/8/2013 11:19:00 PM
If it really bothers you, you could always just not reclass Donnel.

But yeah, it is a bit odd. There's an awful lot of unmounted units running around with swords this time around. EVEN THE DANCER GETS A SWORD.
---
A barrel roll would be unnecessary and dangerous.
#10Goodguy28Posted 3/8/2013 11:24:02 PM
WestbrickIII posted...
Better question

Why are taguels bunny rabbits

Because you DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNY!
---
-------------
"But he's from Boston, do you know how many black people live in Boston? 11, and they're all on the Celtics" -BridgedAbove