Dread Knight and Taguel

#1Blow_My_MindPosted 3/9/2013 4:26:08 PM
For maxing out at level 30, they have incredibly low stat caps.

Thoughts?
---
Animal Crossing 3DS please.
#2PKRockin531Posted 3/9/2013 4:29:10 PM
Dread Fighter is considered an unpromoted class, dunno what the excuse for Taguel is considering Manakete's caps are better(or it's just the Dragonstone bonuses are that much better than Beaststone)
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3katellaPosted 3/9/2013 4:30:54 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
Dread Fighter is considered an unpromoted class, dunno what the excuse for Taguel is considering Manakete's caps are better(or it's just the Dragonstone bonuses are that much better than Beaststone)

Dread fighter is a promoted class, its just a promote minus the grind.
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
If I exist, female gamer's exist, deal with it.
#4TheDarkn1ghtPosted 3/9/2013 4:32:19 PM
Dreadfighter caps are almost identical to Grandmaster, so they are not low and Taguel have a beast stone which gives numerous stat bonuses. Both classes have promoted unit caps when all is said and done.
---
PSN: TH3NAML3SS
How to make perfect games - http://thephilosogamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/overworld-map.html
#5Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 4:35:10 PM
TheDarkn1ght posted...
Dreadfighter caps are almost identical to Grandmaster, so they are not low and Taguel have a beast stone which gives numerous stat bonuses. Both classes have promoted unit caps when all is said and done.

Grandmaster goes up to 20 iirc, Dreadfighter has 10 extra levels to gain stats in, but they usually can't because they're already maxed out.
---
#6TheDarkn1ghtPosted 3/9/2013 4:38:53 PM
Blow_My_Mind posted...
Grandmaster goes up to 20 iirc, Dreadfighter has 10 extra levels to gain stats in, but they usually can't because they're already maxed out.

What are you talking about? Did you expect the class to be some sort of super promoted class?
---
How to make perfect games - http://thephilosogamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/overworld-map.html
#7Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 4:40:57 PM
TheDarkn1ght posted...
Blow_My_Mind posted...

What are you talking about? Did you expect the class to be some sort of super promoted class?

No I expected it to have decent stat caps for a class that goes up to level 30.
---
#8Sparks97Posted 3/9/2013 4:43:19 PM
Blow_My_Mind posted...
TheDarkn1ght posted...
Blow_My_Mind posted...

The funny thing is that Dread Fighter HAS decent promoted stat caps. A class going up to level 30 means nothing in the end.
#9PandafaustPosted 3/9/2013 4:44:45 PM
Dread fighter's caps are fine, they are a hybrid class, all of the hybrids have low max stats because they'd be much better than everything else if they didn't. Its still a very good class for an Ignis user.

Taguel pretty much sucks, its got the damage and defense of a falcon knight and none of the perks that compensate for it.
#10TheDarkn1ghtPosted 3/9/2013 4:47:38 PM
Blow_My_Mind posted...

Among the classes that go up to level 30, Dread Fighter has the second highest stat cap total (Bride beats it by 1 point).

These are the Dread Fighter stat caps compared to Grandmaster in parentheses
80 (80)
42 (40)
38 (40)
40 (40)
41 (40)
45 (45)
39 (40)
43 (40)

I don't know how anybody could call those underwhelming caps.
---