Anyone else rename their weapons?

#1CloudflierPosted 3/10/2013 3:31:02 PM
I'd like to hear some of the names you've given some weapons. I know I've changed a few of my weapon names when I reforged the weapons.

Eirika's Blade -> Rapier
Ephraim's Lance -> Reginleif
Innes' Bow -> Noble Bow
Noble Rapier -> Royal Rapier

Those are just a few of my reforged weapons. How about everyone else?
---
Common sense - isn't.
#2TewlsyPosted 3/10/2013 3:35:55 PM
Sassmaster Brave Sword for Severa.

Can't remember doing much else with reforging in general. I'm not very witty and they could have given us some more space to work with tbh. I find it funny that when you go to reforge a Killing Edge, the default name doesn't even fit. -_-
#3Cloudflier(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:37:12 PM
Tewlsy posted...
Sassmaster Brave Sword for Severa.

Can't remember doing much else with reforging in general. I'm not very witty and they could have given us some more space to work with tbh. I find it funny that when you go to reforge a Killing Edge, the default name doesn't even fit. -_-

That bugged me for a lot of weapons. x.x
---
Common sense - isn't.
#4HodouPosted 3/10/2013 3:39:28 PM
I usually name them after characters from other games or history, but with Morgan I've taken to naming all her weapons after weirdly named food. So far I've got an Arcfire named Bologna and an Arcthunder named Mozerella.
#5Cloudflier(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:40:34 PM
Hodou posted...
I usually name them after characters from other games or history, but with Morgan I've taken to naming all her weapons after weirdly named food. So far I've got an Arcfire named Bologna and an Arcthunder named Mozerella.

XD That is just beautiful. You, good sir/madam, are made of win.
---
Common sense - isn't.
#6ptreemf12Posted 3/10/2013 3:41:32 PM(edited)
Did the same thing with the Noble Rapiers. Renamed them Royal Rapiers.

I also forged up a Hector's Axe and renamed it Gerome's Axe, and called Aversa's Night, Void.

Renamed a log to Wood. Probably going to forge and rename Alm's Sword to Owain's Sword.

Not terribly creative, but I don't like leaving forged weapons with their default names XD
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#7Sentinel07Posted 3/10/2013 3:41:16 PM
Hodou posted...

Funny thing is that seems to perfectly fit a space cadet like Morgan. :)
#8Chrebet808Posted 3/10/2013 3:42:55 PM
Hodou posted...

theres already a fire tome called bologna in the game
---
I was programmed to kill your ass!
#9Cloudflier(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:45:10 PM
Chrebet808 posted...
Hodou posted...

theres already a fire tome called bologna in the game

That would be Bolganone. Similar spelling, but not the same word. However, I think I'll be renaming a reforged Bolganone "Bologna" now.
---
Common sense - isn't.
#10ShadownetNPosted 3/10/2013 4:00:55 PM
Seliph's Blade -> Mundane Edge (it's a rather basic looking sword, and when forged it can have as much of a crit bonus as a Killing Edge)
Leif's Blade -> Goldfinger
Log -> Lincoln
Lucina's Noble Rapier -> Demonspanker
Silver Axe -> Crescent Axe
Rapier -> Side Sword
Superior Jolt -> Shinespark

Also, bronze weapons for training troops are usually renamed "Cobalt ____"