Which FE had the best Archers and worst Paladins?

#1AphophPosted 3/10/2013 7:47:38 PM
Archers aren't that good and Paladins are that good.

So who is the best of the Archers and worst of the Paladins?
#2RedMageKirbyPosted 3/10/2013 7:49:27 PM
The best archers are definitely in Gaiden.

Bows are 1-5 in that game.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3Brady672_AT_fanPosted 3/10/2013 7:49:46 PM
Rebecca is the best in the series, but RD's Marksmen are better class wise...

Answer: Rebecca in Radiant Dawn
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#4guedesbrawlPosted 3/10/2013 7:50:00 PM
Archers are good. i won't bother with this anymore.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#5OmegChosenPosted 3/10/2013 7:50:04 PM
RedMageKirby posted...
The best archers are definitely in Gaiden.

Bows are 1-5 in that game.

Jeebus, are you serious? How are the other units in that game?
#6TyrantKnightPosted 3/10/2013 7:50:12 PM
Archers - RD. Double Bow, Shinon, no contest.
Paladins - Can't really think of a game with poor paladins since the two you start out with usually end up pretty good. I guess SS? Franz, Forde and Kyle were all just good. But it did have Seth... hm.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#7HodouPosted 3/10/2013 7:50:16 PM
I don't know personally but it would have to be a game where the enemies are generally tougher and the player characters are generally weaker, because the only reason archers are even considered "bad" by anyone is this "hurr you should be killing everything in the enemy phase and everything that can't do that is utter crap" mentality.

So obviously, a game where you can't kill everything in enemy phase, and attacking the enemy is more dangerous. Um... Shadow Dragon Hard 5?
#8katellaPosted 3/10/2013 7:51:21 PM
The best archer in the series is Rolf FE10. The worst paladin in the series is probably... Fiona from FE10. Such a variety, FE10 has!
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
If I exist, female gamer's exist, deal with it.
#9NidtendofreakPosted 3/10/2013 7:51:26 PM
Archers: RD.

Paladins: Hrm... FE4 Gen 1 maybe? Most paladins across FE are good, but I know one is really not worth it in the long run, and the other is kinda on the meh side. If not that, FE1?
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#10Hejiru206Posted 3/10/2013 7:52:51 PM
3-13 Archer is the only correct answer.
---
"Who knows what Mario will look like in the future? Maybe he'll wear metallic clothes!" -Shigeru Miyamoto, five years before Super Mario 64