Special Battle Dialogues

#1William BirkinPosted 3/10/2013 10:10:05 PM
Has anybody uncovered any unique special battle dialogues, or a script of them anywhere?

Usually these are things the characters say or do when fighting, killing, or dying to specific special boss enemies.

I've uncovered a few (usually Chrom fighting the boss), but the only notable one I can recall so far is Say'ri having a good Dialogue with her brother.
---
"StarCraft DESERVES to win!! Too bad it lost to Kingdom Hearts." - Heroic Yoshimitsu
#2Ari917Posted 3/10/2013 10:13:04 PM
Lucina has one in the Final battle
Kjelle has one with the boss in her Paralogue

Those are the two I have offhand.
#3LimauPosted 3/10/2013 10:14:02 PM
Say'ri also talks with Walhart in Chapter 19, as does Chrom. She doesn't in Chapter 20, though. AFAIK, only Chrom gets the special dialogue.

Dunno about others.
#4SuperSonicDBZPosted 3/10/2013 10:18:52 PM
During Lost Bloodlines 2, I know Fredrick had a conversation with someone in that fight. Lucina had a short convo with Marth and someone else had a convo with someone else. I know, very descriptive. :(

I recommend just going into LB2 with only main characters. Someone will talk to someone.
---
If it is short and has a light saber, then you need to get the **** outta there!!!
Yoda in Soul Calibur IV; Sonic w/ Beam Sword in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
#5William Birkin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:50:56 PM
Yeah, I know in the Free DLC that... I think it was Lissa, has a conversation with one of the friendly NPCs you have.

Also, I just got Say'ri's in Chapter 19. I kind of figured Say'ri has special conversations with practically everyone in the Valm army.

A good rule of thumb, I've noticed is:

#1. If the character is or was a former ally of that character, they have a special convo.

#2. If you're Chrom, you most likely have special dialogue with most of the bosses.

#3. If the character is joining you that chapter, they most likely have special dialogue with the boss (I'd bet Gaius would say something to the guy he's betraying for example.)

#4. If you have any sort of "family" or "friend" relationship with the character.
---
"StarCraft DESERVES to win!! Too bad it lost to Kingdom Hearts." - Heroic Yoshimitsu
#6Segmented OdinPosted 3/10/2013 10:58:32 PM
William Birkin posted...
Yeah, I know in the Free DLC that... I think it was Lissa, has a conversation with one of the friendly NPCs you have.

Also, I just got Say'ri's in Chapter 19. I kind of figured Say'ri has special conversations with practically everyone in the Valm army.

A good rule of thumb, I've noticed is:

#1. If the character is or was a former ally of that character, they have a special convo.

#2. If you're Chrom, you most likely have special dialogue with most of the bosses.

#3. If the character is joining you that chapter, they most likely have special dialogue with the boss (I'd bet Gaius would say something to the guy he's betraying for example.)

#4. If you have any sort of "family" or "friend" relationship with the character.

SuperSonicDBZ posted...
During Lost Bloodlines 2, I know Fredrick had a conversation with someone in that fight. Lucina had a short convo with Marth and someone else had a convo with someone else. I know, very descriptive. :(

I recommend just going into LB2 with only main characters. Someone will talk to someone.

Building on this, there are a number. Lissa talks to Alm I believe, Chrom talks to Marth, and Avatar Ike in the first.

The others have some, but the only I remember are LB2 right now. Avatar talks to Marth in that chapter, haven't been able to save Katarina in time to see if she says anything to someone. These are neutral dialogues.

Enemy DLC dialogues I know there are some of, but I forgot most of them again... I know for sure in LB2 that Sumia and Caeda or whatever have one. Pretty hilarious, actually.
#7chtma653Posted 3/10/2013 11:22:10 PM
William Birkin posted...

Yarne doesn't have one with Gyral (general). Gyral and Dalen have one with each other, but it isn't much.
---
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
You may not include spoiler tags in your signature :(
#8RedMageKirbyPosted 3/10/2013 11:32:06 PM
Serenes has a list of who has them in the DLC chapters:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc_convo.html
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]