In your first Classic run, who died in combat?

#1hikari198Posted 3/11/2013 1:28:37 AM
I lost Donnel, Panne, Ricken, Gregor, Virion, Vaike, and Basilio

I would soft reset if those deaths happened quite early into a mission but I accept their deaths once near the end of the chapter.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#2Rupin_SalesmanPosted 3/11/2013 1:29:18 AM
Vaike.

Lost Vaike? Time to reset!
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#3katellaPosted 3/11/2013 1:29:53 AM
90% of the posters will have Virion on their list. Poor Virion, youre just too pretty for the battlefield :(
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
If I exist, female gamer's exist, deal with it.
#4hikari198(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:30:55 AM
katella posted...
90% of the posters will have Virion on their list. Poor Virion, youre just too pretty for the battlefield :(

He's a monster if you managed to keep him alive in the first half of the game. As a Sniper, he one hit kills everything in his path.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#5WolfTwiliPosted 3/11/2013 1:35:22 AM
I reset EVERYTIME someone dies
in my current run on the chapter Tharja joins she died to a crit from the boss... I still reseted
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909
#6Altair718Posted 3/11/2013 1:38:39 AM
Virion, Vaike, Ricken and Miriel in ch. 5. But I have a reset if unit deaths>2 rule, so I'll be replaying that level.
---
Together we fight, together we live.-Fire Emblem
Now Playing: Wild Arms 2, FE:Awakening
#7FactionsJimPosted 3/11/2013 1:39:41 AM
Gaius. He killed himself on a crit by Chrom so I never got to talk to him and couldn't be bothered to reset. Made sure to save him in each playthrough after that. Otherwise I always reset when someone died, even if it was someone I never planned on using again.
#8lucky_sharm19Posted 3/11/2013 2:00:08 AM
katella posted...

Seriously? All you have to do is pair him up with Sully and keep him away from battle.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
But don't you see?!
#9peter_888Posted 3/11/2013 2:04:36 AM
no one since I reset.
though if I didn't reset.

I would have probably lost quite a few people.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#10HodouPosted 3/11/2013 2:07:33 AM
lucky_sharm19 posted...
katella posted...

Seriously? All you have to do is pair him up with Sully and keep him away from battle.

There's part of the problem right there, nobody with a sense of taste does Virion x Sully unless they're still in the early levels.

...Anyway, yes, pairing Virion up with enhance his survivability, but he's still in trouble if he gets caught with his pants down when he switches in to snipe something. I don't think I've yet to save Virion all the way until the last level in any of my playthroughs, though I have gotten him all the way to the spotpass paralogues once and he was pretty fantastic.