Paralogue 3, the Villagers

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 3/11/2013 1:36:30 AM
Do you get anything if none of the Villagers died? One of them died because he RAN UP TO AN ENEMY, but I know they can't be recruited.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2PentaoPosted 3/11/2013 1:38:40 AM
You get three items, I forget what they all are but only two need to survive for you to get a Seraph robe.

In order to save them all, you pretty much HAVE to have a strong Sumia AND Cordelia (and perhaps a third flier like Panne reclassed) to take out the western units early enough.

If it's Lunatic, you're practically guaranteed to lose at least one unit because there are two knights that can BOTH kill the far right Villager. You could try using rescue staves too.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White FC: 3568 1441 4376 (Pentao)]
#3ShadownetNPosted 3/11/2013 1:39:53 AM
I'm fairly certain the other rewards are a log and a ladle.
#4KraidePosted 3/11/2013 1:42:46 AM
I worked pretty darn hard on Lunatic to keep them all alive, and two of the three items were of no value.
---
"I am allowed double standards. You are not"
-my ex
#5kyboticaPosted 3/11/2013 2:08:51 AM
ShadownetN posted...
I'm fairly certain the other rewards are a log and a ladle.

This, don't bother. The other two aren't worth saving for the items, so only do it if you're a perfectionist.
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#6JadeTorchwoodPosted 3/11/2013 4:48:13 AM
It's always a pain for me to save those villagers because they keep moving near some of the enemy units during Paralogue 3.