Do anna's inventory list change with reset?

#1jeffhengPosted 3/11/2013 12:38:36 AM
Hi.

1. When is the earliest anna's shop can appear in world map?
2. Also, if she appears without a seal, can i reload to update map again till she sells one?

Just tired of becoming level 11 without 2nd seals.
---
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue.
#2FactionsJimPosted 3/11/2013 12:43:18 AM
The earliest I recall seeing her was after chapter 5, but pretty sure she can any time after 3 when shopping is available.

I don't believe her inventory resets from the one time I accidently did it, but I could have just been unlucky and it does. It's easier just to keep playing since second seals become buyable and it's not that critical to keep levels lower before reclassing for the first generation characters due to their more limited class availability and getting 9 more levels to 20 isn't so bad.
#3HodouPosted 3/11/2013 12:44:16 AM
I think Anna starts appearing after Paralogue 2 but in subsequent playthroughs I've almost always seen her appear before then, so I'm not sure? Maybe it's like a NG+ thing... somehow. Even though NG+ technically doesn't exist.

And no, resetting won't change her wares.
#4kyboticaPosted 3/11/2013 1:07:37 AM
As long as you've gone through the intro, which I believe is the first three or four chapters, Anna should be able to spawn. Note this is just speaking from experience, not actual evidence. I believe when and where Anna spawns are both entirely up to the RNG gods, as well as her inventory, save for a "range" of possible items at a given locale.
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#5HodouPosted 3/11/2013 1:09:46 AM
kybotica posted...
As long as you've gone through the intro, which I believe is the first three or four chapters, Anna should be able to spawn. Note this is just speaking from experience, not actual evidence. I believe when and where Anna spawns are both entirely up to the RNG gods, as well as her inventory, save for a "range" of possible items at a given locale.

So in other words, when and where Anna spawns is entirely up to her?