I can't believe some people have actually said this was the worst Fire Emblem...

#1RunesamuraiPosted 3/12/2013 1:00:49 PM
How in the HELL can people POSSIBLY think this? This is by far the very best Fire Emblem hands down...I mean it's got characters from the other FE games as DLC, More realistic/interactive fights, More realistic supports, (ex. two characters getting married if they are the opposite gender and their support is high enough) the option to grind as much as you want, AND more character development...What more could you possibly ask for?

Only thing I don't like about this game is I don't really like how you're literally FORCED to grind and re-class if you want to learn certain new skills and have any hope of beating certain fights. But other than that this game kicks ass.
#2nintendogeek01Posted 3/12/2013 1:03:11 PM
Some people have entirely justified opinions for hating the game. I disagree with them wholeheartedly, but there have been some understandable reasons.
---
"If he pulls a dragon out of his ass I'm leaving!" - Varric, Dragon Age II, Legacy
#3Gold_VanguardPosted 3/12/2013 1:03:17 PM
I never remembered anyone saying this game is bad.
---
I'm here to kick ass and play games, and I'm all out of ass.
#4MJEmirzianPosted 3/12/2013 1:04:10 PM
>How in the HELL can people POSSIBLY think this?

Try reading some reviews or criticism threads?

Oh wait, troll thread.
---
http://www.tbstactics.com - Tactical Insights. Tactical turn based and tactical/strategy game news/reviews.
#5legendriderPosted 3/12/2013 1:04:51 PM
You'll never be able to please everyone, so just accept that some really don't like the game. Dunno why, but meh, whatever.(not that I can judge the ame itself as I've never played any fire emblem game and I don't own this yet)
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#6Runesamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 1:05:08 PM
Gold_Vanguard posted...
I never remembered anyone saying this game is bad.

Well there were at least 2 topics where someone made a poll about which Fire Emblem was the worst and some people actually voted this one as the one...
#7Runesamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 1:05:44 PM
nintendogeek01 posted...
Some people have entirely justified opinions for hating the game. I disagree with them wholeheartedly, but there have been some understandable reasons.

Such as?
#8Runesamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 1:06:54 PM
MJEmirzian posted...
>How in the HELL can people POSSIBLY think this?

Try reading some reviews or criticism threads?

Oh wait, troll thread.

No I'm dead serious man. I seriously have no idea what faults people could possibly find with this game...
#9RemembranceSkyPosted 3/12/2013 1:07:23 PM
Considering it's the first FE for the 3DS, the devs did design the game towards a wider audience, not just old FE fans (Probably why some dislike Awakening.)
---
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿
#10bluerulerPosted 3/12/2013 1:07:59 PM
Opinions?

Every single person won't like every single game.

If you're talking about how you see several topics questioning this game, thats just simply, vocal minority > silent majority
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues