I can't believe some people have actually said this was the worst Fire Emblem...

#101bluerulerPosted 3/12/2013 7:37:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#102slickvic1990Posted 3/12/2013 7:39:49 PM
who cares man? don't let it affect your enjoyment of the game. just let the people who don't like the game continue to post about how much they dislike the game. They can continue to make themselves miserable by dedicating so much time to a discussion about a game they didn't even enjoy.

Meanwhile, just continue to enjoy your experience.
---
My GOTY 2013 (so far): Fire Emblem Awakening
#103Is_CorruptedPosted 3/12/2013 7:41:08 PM
slickvic1990 posted...
who cares man? don't let it affect your enjoyment of the game. just let the people who don't like the game continue to post about how much they dislike the game..

This.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#104Cactuar512Posted 3/12/2013 7:42:01 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
slickvic1990 posted...
who cares man? don't let it affect your enjoyment of the game. just let the people who don't like the game continue to post about how much they dislike the game..

This.

Agreed. Just let people rant. They have the right. I still enjoy this game despite acknowledging its flaws.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#105WestbrickIIIPosted 3/12/2013 7:42:05 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

This.
#106slickvic1990Posted 3/12/2013 9:10:23 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

This.

haha. nice edit!
---
My GOTY 2013 (so far): Fire Emblem Awakening