A new Fire Emblem Fanboy

#1SunDevil77Posted 3/12/2013 3:22:32 PM
I will admit...I was one of those guys who first heard of Fire Emblem from Super Smash Bros Melee...and I always was super interested in the series, but never had the time to fully indulge, but, being as I'm in the hospital bed so much of my time these days, I've had time to pick this game up (I got 3 copies for my family cause Best Buy actually had em :D) and man...I just wanted to make a topic on how much this series has helped me in the past month.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#2xtdg134Posted 3/12/2013 3:23:58 PM
Fire Emblem is one of my top franchises too. I don't think any other game has as much replay value.
#3pizzaman95Posted 3/12/2013 3:25:47 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I was one of those guys who first heard of Fire Emblem from Super Smash Bros Melee...

Unless you lived in Japan or spent some time with people who played import games, that's pretty much the only place you could have first heard of the series from.

Not something to be ashamed about.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#4xtdg134Posted 3/12/2013 3:30:23 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I was one of those guys who first heard of Fire Emblem from Super Smash Bros Melee...

Unless you lived in Japan or spent some time with people who played import games, that's pretty much the only place you could have first heard of the series from.

Not something to be ashamed about.

I played the GBA games before I had ever played Smash Brothers >.>
#5pizzaman95Posted 3/12/2013 3:31:19 PM
xtdg134 posted...
I played the GBA games before I had ever played Smash Brothers >.>

Well, I meant before the series made it over here. Probably should have specified.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#6SunDevil77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:09:07 PM
I wish they had localized the series way before SSB, or at least advertised it more
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson