Too much hate

#181azn_boy150Posted 3/15/2013 1:31:05 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
You said that I got frustrated at Lunatic because it was too hard.

In reality, I got frustrated at Lunatic because it was too easy.

Thank you for confirming I've been wasting my time.

I don't know, it seemed more like you got frustrated over how badly designed it was.

At first you said it was too easy. Then in your restricted run you said it was too hard. Then you said it was too easy again when you said Chrom could solo the game on Lunatic.

Of course, I could be misinterpreting.
---
Negative Spd modifier and mediocre class/Skill pools be damned; I'm still using Cherche.
#182WestbrickIIIPosted 3/15/2013 1:58:14 AM
azn_boy150 posted...
WestbrickIII posted...
You said that I got frustrated at Lunatic because it was too hard.

In reality, I got frustrated at Lunatic because it was too easy.

Thank you for confirming I've been wasting my time.

I don't know, it seemed more like you got frustrated over how badly designed it was.

At first you said it was too easy. Then in your restricted run you said it was too hard. Then you said it was too easy again when you said Chrom could solo the game on Lunatic.

Of course, I could be misinterpreting.

Right. Too easy normally, too difficult when the game is played without exploits.
#183raazychxPosted 3/15/2013 2:41:27 AM
Cupcakes.
#184LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/15/2013 3:16:13 AM
Guys, you do realize that if you don't reply to Westbrick or post in his topics, he'll probably leave out of boredom, right?

It's extremely obvious he's only doing this for the sake of attention.
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#185WestbrickIIIPosted 3/15/2013 3:16:59 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Guys, you do realize that if you don't reply to Westbrick or post in his topics, he'll probably leave out of boredom, right?

It's extremely obvious he's only doing this for the sake of attention.

Anyone who doesn't share a mainstream opinion is out for attention.
#186MJEmirzianPosted 3/15/2013 5:43:18 PM
>you continue to resort to projection and self-aggrandizing
Stop using those words. You clearly don't understand what they mean.

>You take a light joke and turn it into a personal attack.
Wrong. Do not ignore what I previously said about them attacking other people besides me. If you don't think there are elitists that attack other people on that forum for doing things like RNG reloading, you are completely delusional. You are defending elitists and acting elitist yourself, accusing me of exactly what you have been doing in this thread. I am not elitist, I haven't bothered anyone on serenes that does easy mode runs - that would be the people you are fervently defending like an idiot.

You have made several false accusations and you are pretending to read my mind as to how skilled I think I am, even though I've never said anything here regarding the subject. Very childish. Read this article. You've made pretty much every single mistake in the course of your tantrum here:

http://www.tbstactics.com/2011/06/common-logical-errors-in-video-game.html

You still don't understand what individual skills means, or how stupid it is to try to compare different genres that utilize different skills in different measures. You confuse depth with difficulty/strategy. You have backtracked and changed your argument around several times, saying that you didn't say things you clearly did. And Dark Souls as some kind of pinnacle of any sort of skill? Go back to your JRPGs and stop pretending you know anything about game mechanics.
---
http://www.tbstactics.com - Tactical Insights. Tactical turn based and tactical/strategy game news/reviews.