Who else wanted to marry Marth and Lissa? *SPOILERS-CH.14*

#1A_MAZ_INGPosted 3/14/2013 12:04:49 PM(edited)
*SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN CH.13*

....until you found out that they were related?

I find it amusing that no character ever brings up the fact that Lissa called her niece dreamy at the end of Ch.4 once Lucina reveals her identity. Unbeknowst to Lissa, she had a crush on her niece. That could have made for an awkward, hilarious moment.

But anyways, I was kind of sad to find out "marth'' was a chick (even if i already suspected it), because I wanted to give Lissa to him.

EDIT: People already missed the point so I edited the 2nd 'graph. The point was she'd be teased, not that Lissa's stupid or a pervert.
#2OniBowserPosted 3/14/2013 11:58:01 AM
she said she was joking right after she said it, quit being a pervert.
---
Brawl till we fall my people. FC - 2578-4727-2921
White FC - 5329-6937-2197
#3DoomerangPosted 3/14/2013 11:58:43 AM
I find it amusing that no one ever brings up the fact that Lissa called her niece dreamy at the end of Ch.4 once Lucina reveals her identity. Lissa had a crush on her niece. AWKWARD.

I don't really see it as awkward, since it's Lissa being... well, Lissa. She does come across as the type that likes the mysterious, cold but daring types of guys. It's why her supports with Frederick, espcially the S rank, makes so much sense.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#4Sentinel07Posted 3/14/2013 11:58:49 AM
I am a little surprised it was never brought up again. I can imagine the hazing Chrom would have given his little sis for unknowningly crushing on his future daughter.

Wow, that sounded awkward to write.
#5DunnoBroPosted 3/14/2013 12:00:35 PM
Lissa was always related to Marth (They're his descendants, remember) so i think just finding our Marth was actually a girl was what stopped her.
---
>Implying I don't actually know
#6A_MAZ_ING(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 12:03:33 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
I am a little surprised it was never brought up again. I can imagine the hazing Chrom would have given his little sis for unknowningly crushing on his future daughter.

Wow, that sounded awkward to write.

I'm glad SOMEONE understood what I was saying. Nonetheless i edited my post for clarity.
#7A_MAZ_ING(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 12:11:47 PM
DunnoBro posted...
Lissa was always related to Marth (They're his descendants, remember) so i think just finding our Marth was actually a girl was what stopped her.

I actually wasn't initially aware they were related, I just thought they were both royalty.
#8almostexactlyPosted 3/14/2013 12:13:43 PM
OniBowser posted...
she said she was joking right after she said it, quit being a pervert.

She only said she was joking because Chrom gave her the evil eye.
#9RDS1Posted 3/14/2013 12:20:16 PM
Well, considering chapter 4 took place about two years before chapter 13, and Lissa only ever made that one comment, I'd bet most people just don't remember.
#10GreenEarthPFCPosted 3/14/2013 12:20:53 PM
I'd still marry them, just to make Lissa hate herself.
---
Ponies.
Ponies Everywhere.