Give me a pair of characters that don't support and I'll tell you what happens.

#11OrangeCrush980Posted 3/14/2013 1:02:31 PM
Lissa x Masked Marth before chapter 6

Include S support
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#12Grayjack72Posted 3/14/2013 1:03:24 PM
After you do the above user's, Emmeryn x Chrom. Include S support.

---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#13zeldamario24Posted 3/14/2013 1:03:41 PM
bearclaw13 posted...
zeldamario24 posted...
After you do the above user's, Emmeryn x Chrom. Include S support.

Excuse me while I try to express my rage at this idea. *breaks chair on your face*

Hahaha I was just kidding. But seriously, I want C-A support.
---
Not changing this sig until........I feel like changing it?
#14GreenEarthPFCPosted 3/14/2013 1:04:58 PM
You give me five dollars and I'll tell you what happens.
---
Ponies.
Ponies Everywhere.
#15occupation_bobPosted 3/14/2013 1:06:36 PM
Gangrene x Walmart
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
#16Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:20:26 PM
!@#$ so many in 30 secs.
Here we go!
GSSAGE7 posted...
I guess I'll swing for the low hanging fruit.
Chrom and Cordelia.

C: Chrom discusses with Cordelia about the Plegian invasion. Cordelia tells him the sad tale of how her peggy sisters died.
B: Chrom goes and compliments Cordelia on their last battle together and calls her a genius. Cordelia, eagerly takes the compliment and asks for more she can be complimented on. Chrom gets uneasy.
A: Cordelia is dressed real nice and goes back to Chrom for more and expects Chrom to compliment her on her nice dress but Chrom avoids the topic and offers her some of Sumia's pies to eat together.
S: Cordelia tries once more to attract Chrom but Chrom is flustered again and tries to avoid the topic of how she looks. Cordelia asks Chrom if he doesn't think she is beautiful since he did not mention how she looked. Chrom (with blush) gets uneasy and starts stuttering about how HOT she looks and that should she not have survived the Plegian invasion he would have lost his world, leading to him confessing his love and the RING. Cordelia in response (with blush) talks about how long she has had her crush on Chrom and they lived happily ever after!
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#17HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 3/14/2013 1:21:11 PM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
How about Tiki and Nowi?

I am still baffled that this support combo isn't possible in the actual game.
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#18Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:29:27 PM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
How about Tiki and Nowi?

C: Nowi calls Tiki grandmama and asks to play with her. But Tiki does not like being called grandmama and refuses to play with her.
B: Nowi meets Tiki again and asks her what she would like to be called. Tiki only asks to be called Tiki. Tiki notices Nowi holding a stone and asks what it is. Nowi tells her the story about her parents and all. Tiki ends with ellipsis (...)
A: Nowi asks Tiki to play with her but Tiki first tells her about the stone since she has knowledge of what it really is. Nowi is SAD and wants to see her parents and Tiki tells her that she will help her find her parents. DUH DUH DUUUUUUUH!!!!
---
#19Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:31:54 PM
Valorous_Roland posted...
Let's do... Noire and Virion, non-father.

sorry no can doodoo it's already in the game and I can't get fresh material that way
---
#20Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:46:34 PM
holyknight14 posted...
Walmart x Phila

C: Walhart confronts Phila and says she looks weak. Phila be like "oh yeah? well how about I stick my lance up your ass?!" Phila: exit stage right.

B: Walhart goes and meets Phila again saying she got spunk and invites her to be her personal sla-Imean second in command. Phila being fresh with him tells him that she already serves Ylisse and walks away.

A: Walhart meets Phila and tells her that the cavalry of Valm are much more superior than the peggys of Ylisse. Phila says that she is the head peggy knight and that she will not let him dishonor their name and challenges him into a duel on the 'morrow.

S: grunting noises from both Walhart and Phila. Phila is at a disadvantage and Walhart charges at Phila and ACCIDENTALLY trips while charging towards her which means now Walhart is on top of Phila. Walhart mentions how he has never been this close to a beauty such as Phila before and acknowledges her strength. Phila, WITH BLUSH, accepts his compliments. Walhart presents to Phila a ring of his former wife, whom he murdered out of anger, which Phila accepts to wed him and be in charge of his cavalry as second in command. And they lived happily ever after!
---