Give me a pair of characters that don't support and I'll tell you what happens.

#51Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:10:11 PM
Rose_Mage posted...
Lon'qu x Say'ri

...*Waits patiently*...

C: Say'ri notices Lon'qu and his swordsman ship from the last battle and approaches him BUT Lon'qu is all like "stay back!" and leaps back 5 paces. Say'ri who is confused only wanted to talk to him about his swordsmanship and tries to approaches him again. Lon'qu: "...(ELLIPSIS)... I SAID STAY BACK FROM ME WOMAN!" Lon'qu runs away and leaving Say'ri only with ELLIPSIS...

B: Say'ri confronts Lon'qu about the last time they met and tells him that she just found out why he kept pushing her away and keeps her distance from him so that she can talk to him about his swordsmanship similar to that from Chon'sin. Lon'qu tells her that he is INDEED from Chon'sin and about his SAD =( past when he was young and why he left there. Say'ri is only left with ELLIPSIS...

A: Say'ri and Lon'qu are suddenly surrounded by Risen outside the camp while they were paired up to get FIREWOOD(**** you Frederick!) and there are too many of them! Both start getting real exhausted (*Grunts!* *Pants!*....*ngh!*) And suddenly they both get in sync and DUAL STRIKE *ASTRA *ASTRA *ASTRA *ASTRA *ASTRA X 2 taking down all of the Risen! Say'ri and Lon'qu can finally rest easy AT LONG LAST(*pant *pant *pant). Say'ri tells Lon'qu "Nice work!" with him replying "...you too!" with SMILE!

S: Lon'qu meets up with Say'ri and talks about the day they were fighting off the Risen. Lon'qu tells her that her swordsmanship was impressive and that he has never had a partner that could match his sword style. Say'ri takes the compliment and tells him that she was surprised that Lon'qu's was even greater than her BROTHER'S and would like to partner up with him in the battles to come...UNEXPECTEDLY Lon'qu tells her, WITH BLUSH that he would like to be more than just partners on the battlefield with her. Say'ri, confused does not know what he means and Lon'qu presents his marriage ring. Now Say'ri, WITH BLUSH, is shocked at this and tells him that she is from Chon'sin and that she does not want him to push him into going back to a place where he left for certain reasons. Lon'qu tells her that he wouldn't mind and that he would help her rebuild her kingdom after the war was done. And they lived happily ever after!
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#52DStone39Posted 3/14/2013 6:54:16 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
S: Lon'qu meets up with Say'ri and talks about the day they were fighting off the Risen. Lon'qu tells her that her swordsmanship was impressive and that he has never had a partner that could match his sword style. Say'ri takes the compliment and tells him that she was surprised that Lon'qu's was even greater than her BROTHER'S and would like to partner up with him in the battles to come...UNEXPECTEDLY Lon'qu tells her, WITH BLUSH that he would like to be more than just partners on the battlefield with her. Say'ri, confused does not know what he means and Lon'qu presents his marriage ring. Now Say'ri, WITH BLUSH, is shocked at this and tells him that she is from Chon'sin and that she does not want him to push him into going back to a place where he left for certain reasons. Lon'qu tells her that he wouldn't mind and that he would help her rebuild her kingdom after the war was done. And they lived happily ever after!

Well, this topic is complete. :D
---
You Can't Stop the Pony! [~] [&] {*}
http://i.imgur.com/A4hjq.gif http://i.imgur.com/DBsIn.gif http://i.imgur.com/8GKJp.gif
#53pizzaman95Posted 3/14/2013 8:03:25 PM
Can we request SpotPass/DLC characters? If so, Tiki(Awakening)/Marth and Priam/Ike.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#54SerrasPosted 3/14/2013 8:07:27 PM
Henry and Stahl, C-A. S support only if you want to.
---
An asteroid, Mr. President.
#55Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:09:19 PM
zeldamario24 posted...
After you do the above user's, Emmeryn x Chrom. Include S support.

C: Chrom approaches Emmeryn, calling her by her nickname and asking how she is feeling. She replies in a quiet and cracking voice that she is alright. Chrom, knowing that making her talk is difficult for her, tells her to take it easy and that if she ever needs anything he will be there for her. (Awww...)

B: Chrom sees Emm again and calls out to her. Emm asks why he keeps calling her that nickname. Chrom says it was what her nickname was. He then asks if she would prefer to be called something else. Emm says that she likes the name but questions if it is appropriate given she has no memory of being his sister. Chrom's cool with it for sure. Emm accepts being called "Emm" so she is fine with it.

A: Emm talks to Chrom and asks him what she was like before. Chrom tells Emm that she was the BEST big sister anyone could ask for and starts telling her all these great things her former self did. Emm gets saddened and worried that she may not be able to live up to her former self (*sniff *sniff) Chrom tells her that she IS a great sister and that she still IS his sister. He concludes to tell her that she was the one to take care of him and Lissa and now it will be him taking care of Emm (awwwww.....) Emm replies with "Th-thank you Chrom!" just like before her death.

S: *Violins play* Chrom meets with Emm and asks her if they can talk. Emm nods while smiling. Chrom asks her what she will do after all the fighting is over and Emm asks if she can come back with Chrom to Ylisstol. Chrom says yes and that when they return back to Ylisstol that Emm should retake her place as the Exhalt. Emm is not sure she knows how to lead but then Chrom takes her hand and says that he will be there to support her. Once releasing Emm's hand he leaves with her...A RING! Emm is confused and asks him " Didn't you say that I was still going to be your sister?" Chrom replies saying that he's thought about it and says to her that he knows that she will have difficulty trying to be like her former self and concludes that she won't have difficulty being his WAIFU! He tells her that this is her new life. Her own life and that she does not have to live up to being the greatest sister anymore but rather his greatest waifu ever. And they lived happily ever after!
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#56Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/15/2013 6:15:02 AM
How about male Morgan and Inigo (when they're not father and son)? I imagine Inigo bringing Morgan along while he hits on girl either saying he's his younger brother or thinking he'd look good in comparison to a dorky kid. Then it backfires when the girls find Morgan adorable.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games (and other tops)- http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
#57Timbo418Posted 3/15/2013 8:26:08 AM
It's like READING a COMIC BOOK.

I will say that I liked the part about the swords man ship. (with BLUSH)

ELLIPSIS
---
"If you're a Mass Effect fan then you have to be one of the biggest Hippocrates on earth. Have fun." - jnblz316
#58piledriver85Posted 3/15/2013 8:39:13 AM
Nowi and Panne
---
All your internets are belong to me.
PC, 360, Wii, DSi XL
#59LimauPosted 3/15/2013 8:43:58 AM
ASTRA ASTRA ASTRA XD haha I really liked the Say'ri/Lon'qu one.

This is neat. I was actually thinking before, if only I could find the character portraits and backgrounds, I'd like to make fake support screens. I just didn't know what to use as a story. If anyone can find the resources, and if TC doesn't mind, I'd be pretty straight with turning some of these conversations into pictures. (Although I could probably find another way to do this as well.. hmm.)
#60RecinoPosted 3/15/2013 10:13:23 AM
ryugin55 posted...
MaleMU and FeMU

Impressive. That should have been so obvious!
Why hasn't anyone requested that before now?