Give me a pair of characters that don't support and I'll tell you what happens.

#61Rose_MagePosted 3/15/2013 11:25:48 AM
DStone39 posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
S: Lon'qu meets up with Say'ri and talks about the day they were fighting off the Risen. Lon'qu tells her that her swordsmanship was impressive and that he has never had a partner that could match his sword style. Say'ri takes the compliment and tells him that she was surprised that Lon'qu's was even greater than her BROTHER'S and would like to partner up with him in the battles to come...UNEXPECTEDLY Lon'qu tells her, WITH BLUSH that he would like to be more than just partners on the battlefield with her. Say'ri, confused does not know what he means and Lon'qu presents his marriage ring. Now Say'ri, WITH BLUSH, is shocked at this and tells him that she is from Chon'sin and that she does not want him to push him into going back to a place where he left for certain reasons. Lon'qu tells her that he wouldn't mind and that he would help her rebuild her kingdom after the war was done. And they lived happily ever after!

Well, this topic is complete. :D

Indeed.

TC is quite talented.

Thanks~
---
R ~ Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board, Official DEOXYS fan of the Pokemon board, Official Caitlin of the Pokemon X board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#62Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:31:00 AM
OrangeCrush980 posted...
Lissa x Masked Marth before chapter 6

Include S support

C: Lissa approaches the Masked Marth and wants to properly thank him for what happened in chapter 1. Marth, as cool as he is tells her it is no issue. Lissa tells him that she is GREAT cook and asks him what he likes. SURPRISINGLY he likes pie and Lissa tells him that she will have a pie ready for him next time.

B: Lissa, by herself, is in panic and she just can't decide what pie to make Marth. She talks to her self and can't decide between rhubarb or fiddlehead pie (muoooo~!). Marth hears something and enters stage left. Marth asks Lissa what she was doing. Lissa is shocked and tells Marth that he has to leave because she doesn't have the pie ready yet. Marth says that it is alright and that he simply wants to talk to Lissa about- Lissa: NO! You have to leave it's not ready yet!. Marth exits stage left.

A: Lissa approaches Marth with her rhubarb and fiddlehead pie and presents it to him (TADAAA~!) Marth: is this for me? Lissa: Yes! It is rhubarb and fiddlehead pie! I made just for you!
Marth: Why thank you Lissa.
Lissa: C'mon try it!
Marth takes a bite of the pie ... and starts gagging! Lissa is shocked by the reaction of Marth! And says that she cooked it right and even made it with Frederick! Lissa is in a sad mood and tells him how she looked up to him as a hero and REALLY wanted to thank him in a way. Marth thinks for a moment ("hmm... she sees me as her hero? Well I guess I can play along"). Marth tells Lissa that she really did try her best to make him a pie and tells her that it is that it is the thought that counts and that he is really grateful to have met her in her travels. Lissa is flustered and ends with a smile and the acknowledgment "mmmph!"

S: *Violins Play* Lissa approaches Marth and tells him that she has a confession to make. Marth is silent and waits for her to come out and say what she wanted to say. Lissa (WITH BLUSH) tells Marth that she has fallen in love with Marth and that she wants to marry him! Marth stays silent but has that expression when in distress. Lissa asks if Marth is okay with that and that if he doesn't want to then she would understand. Marth asks her why she loves him and Lissa tells him how handsome he looked when he saved her from that brute Risen and that she found him to be very romantic. Marth (WITH BLUSH) is very flattered but thinks ("I don't want to hurt to hurt her feelings... Is there no way out of this? Oh gods no I can't bear to see her saddened after everything she has gone through..."). Marth still BLUSHED tells her that he will go along with the Marriage and presents her with the ring whom belonged to his father. Lissa is astounded that he agreed to have her as his waifu and asks him if he would remove the mask that he has donned since they met. *RECORD SCRATCH*
Marth: Uhh..Umm...that won't be necessary my lady!
Lissa: (Muooo!!) Why not?
Marth: ...But don't you see? If this mask were to be removed, I would lose the romantic image you have of me my lady.
Lissa: (looks down at her ring) Ohhh... that makes sense...hey WAIT! This ring looks like the one my brother-
Marth: ...ELLIPSIS...No it doesn't!
*Fire Emblem Theme plays* Daahhh Dah Dah Daaaaah Daaah...
And they lived happily ever after!

---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#63pigfish99Posted 3/15/2013 11:34:58 AM
Anna, Tharja.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2mynl86.png
All who oppose me will get their just desserts. :3
#642wingedangelPosted 3/15/2013 11:37:52 AM
I thought Chrom/Donnel was kind of an elephant in the room.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#65MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/15/2013 11:49:17 AM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
RDS1 posted...
Walhart and Say'ri.

C: Say'ri attacks Walhart but Walhart deflects! Say'ri is MAD about what Walhart did to her country and wants to have his head! Walhart be all like "Bring it b****. I'll have you just like I had your brother!"

B: Say'ri attacks Walhart AGAIN but Walhart blocks with his FISTS! HIS F***ing FISTS!! And proceeds to counter with a punch to Say'ri's stomach knocking her unconscious. Walhart walks away "Come back when your ready!"

A: Say'ri attacks Walhart AGAIN and AGAIN until she can retake her lost country and this time he managed to get him in the eye. Say'ri shockingly apologizes to him since it was a cheap shot and goes to him and tries to treat his wound and leaves. Walhart is silent... ELLIPSIS!

S: Walhart goes up to Say'ri and asks why she healed his wounds and Say'ri responds about HONOR and that poking someone in the eye during a duel is without HONOR. Walhart acknowledges Say'ri's HONOR and tells her how he fights with HONOR as well. Say'ri with her sharp senses asks Walhart what he has in his hand and Walhart replies it's a ring for her. Say'ri with BLUSH replies saying it will be her HONOR to be his waifu. And they lived happily ever after!

HONOR!!!!!!!!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Shadow Jolteon of Team Miror Infinity
#66Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/15/2013 11:51:50 AM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
OrangeCrush980 posted...
Lissa x Masked Marth before chapter 6

Include S support

C: Lissa approaches the Masked Marth and wants to properly thank him for what happened in chapter 1. Marth, as cool as he is tells her it is no issue. Lissa tells him that she is GREAT cook and asks him what he likes. SURPRISINGLY he likes pie and Lissa tells him that she will have a pie ready for him next time.

B: Lissa, by herself, is in panic and she just can't decide what pie to make Marth. She talks to her self and can't decide between rhubarb or fiddlehead pie (muoooo~!). Marth hears something and enters stage left. Marth asks Lissa what she was doing. Lissa is shocked and tells Marth that he has to leave because she doesn't have the pie ready yet. Marth says that it is alright and that he simply wants to talk to Lissa about- Lissa: NO! You have to leave it's not ready yet!. Marth exits stage left.

A: Lissa approaches Marth with her rhubarb and fiddlehead pie and presents it to him (TADAAA~!) Marth: is this for me? Lissa: Yes! It is rhubarb and fiddlehead pie! I made just for you!
Marth: Why thank you Lissa.
Lissa: C'mon try it!
Marth takes a bite of the pie ... and starts gagging! Lissa is shocked by the reaction of Marth! And says that she cooked it right and even made it with Frederick! Lissa is in a sad mood and tells him how she looked up to him as a hero and REALLY wanted to thank him in a way. Marth thinks for a moment ("hmm... she sees me as her hero? Well I guess I can play along"). Marth tells Lissa that she really did try her best to make him a pie and tells her that it is that it is the thought that counts and that he is really grateful to have met her in her travels. Lissa is flustered and ends with a smile and the acknowledgment "mmmph!"

S: *Violins Play* Lissa approaches Marth and tells him that she has a confession to make. Marth is silent and waits for her to come out and say what she wanted to say. Lissa (WITH BLUSH) tells Marth that she has fallen in love with Marth and that she wants to marry him! Marth stays silent but has that expression when in distress. Lissa asks if Marth is okay with that and that if he doesn't want to then she would understand. Marth asks her why she loves him and Lissa tells him how handsome he looked when he saved her from that brute Risen and that she found him to be very romantic. Marth (WITH BLUSH) is very flattered but thinks ("I don't want to hurt to hurt her feelings... Is there no way out of this? Oh gods no I can't bear to see her saddened after everything she has gone through..."). Marth still BLUSHED tells her that he will go along with the Marriage and presents her with the ring whom belonged to his father. Lissa is astounded that he agreed to have her as his waifu and asks him if he would remove the mask that he has donned since they met. *RECORD SCRATCH*
Marth: Uhh..Umm...that won't be necessary my lady!
Lissa: (Muooo!!) Why not?
Marth: ...But don't you see? If this mask were to be removed, I would lose the romantic image you have of me my lady.
Lissa: (looks down at her ring) Ohhh... that makes sense...hey WAIT! This ring looks like the one my brother-
Marth: ...ELLIPSIS...No it doesn't!
*Fire Emblem Theme plays* Daahhh Dah Dah Daaaaah Daaah...
And they lived happily ever after!

I about nearly fell out of my chair at the "record scratch" XD
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games (and other tops)- http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
#67AJKirchner88Posted 3/15/2013 2:47:58 PM
Basilio x Olivia

I couldn't believe this wasn't available. She talks about him in tons of other conversations.
#68CarefreeDudePosted 3/18/2013 8:41:15 PM
bump
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#69blueman164Posted 3/18/2013 8:44:51 PM
If it hasn't been done yet, I want to see C, B, and A supports of Lucina and Cordelia.
---
Lucina for SSB4!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#70St0ve1Posted 3/18/2013 8:59:37 PM
Walmart and Brady. Lets see Brady pull the abusive husband on Walmart!
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board