Give me a pair of characters that don't support and I'll tell you what happens.

#71bearclaw13Posted 3/19/2013 11:00:32 AM
blueman164 posted...
If it hasn't been done yet, I want to see C, B, and A supports of Lucina and Cordelia.

And S.
---
Down sword hand.
#72DMGirlPosted 3/19/2013 11:07:59 AM
How about ChromxTharja?
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#73SwampertOwnsPosted 3/19/2013 11:08:49 AM
DMGirl posted...
How about ChromxTharja?

My eye twitched involuntarily upon reading this.
---
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
#74blueman164Posted 3/19/2013 11:10:51 AM
bearclaw13 posted...
blueman164 posted...
If it hasn't been done yet, I want to see C, B, and A supports of Lucina and Cordelia.

And S.

NOPE. Nope, nope, just C B and A.
---
Lucina for SSB4!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#75bearclaw13Posted 3/19/2013 11:12:38 AM
blueman164 posted...
bearclaw13 posted...
blueman164 posted...

And S.

NOPE. Nope, nope, just C B and A.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9109696/1/Convergence

YES. Yes. yes. we need an S support.Between Cordelia and Chrom's look alike.
---
Down sword hand.
#76DMGirlPosted 3/19/2013 11:17:00 AM
SwampertOwns posted...
DMGirl posted...
How about ChromxTharja?

My eye twitched involuntarily upon reading this.

Sorry... I was just curious as to how it would be.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#77Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:24:01 PM
occupation_bob posted...
Gangrene x Walmart

C: Walhart is training in the nearby woods next to camp by chopping down trees with his massive axe. Gangrel is watching Walhart from the trees like a monkey and asks Walhart what he is doing. Walhart tells the monkey to get lost. Gangrel continues to bother Walhart and tells him that he won't leave until he tells him. Walhart replies back with a threat and says that his axe will be lodged into the monkey's forehead if he doesn't leave. Gangrel is all like "Oh come now, tell me what you are up to?" Walhart is angered and throws his axe at Gangrel! Walhart's attack missed! Gangrel mocks the angered Walhart who starts getting into a tantrum and lets out a roar! The wild Gangrel fled!

B: Walhart is meditating "...ELLIPSIS..." the wild Gangrel appears! Gangrel asks Walhart what he is doing. Walhart answers back "...meditating." Gangrel says to Walhart "Oh! So finally the Conqueror decides to respond! And being in a peaceful state of mind I might add!" Walhart tells Gangrel that he has been trying to control his anger ever since he joined Chrom's army. Gangrel provokes him by telling him "That's right there is only room for ONE mad king in this army!" Walhart replies, "Your a king? I have never heard of you and you sure don't look fit to be a king." Gangrel is enraged! "YOU DARE MOCK ME?! I AM THE KING OF PLEGIA!! I WILL HAVE YOU FALL TO YOUR DEATH!!" Walhart replies, "I would like to see you try little man!"

A: Walhart meets Gangrel, "That was a nice try you little monkey but you are not strong enough to even nudge me." Gangrel is all "Damn you and your horse!" Walhart tells Gangrel that he compliments him for tricking him into getting near the edge of the cliff and tells him that maybe there is still hope for him after all. Gangrel is confused "Oh? And what may I ask is there still hope for me?" Walhart responds "With your sly tactics and my overwhelming strength we can make our enemies crumble beneath our feet!" Gangrel agrees "Hmmm... you make a good point. A dynamic duo made up of two rulers! Monkey and pig...I like it! The enemy won't know what's coming!" Walhart: Agreed...Hey wai-
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#78boarbaquePosted 3/19/2013 1:43:17 PM
FeMorgan and FeMu.
#79Model_OmegaPosted 3/19/2013 1:44:53 PM
Chrom and Ricken
---
So PETA is protesting the treatment of Zergs...... I know who I'm rooting for in our next alien invasion!
#80Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/19/2013 4:08:28 PM
I see I'm not the only one who thinks Gangrel looks like a monkey. :P
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games (and other tops)- http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html