Which skills should I pick for Inigo?

#10rpheusTelosPosted 3/14/2013 7:14:01 PM(edited)
The father was Chrom and so far I'm wondering between; Sol, Armsthrift, Counter, Lethality, Astra, Galeforce (obviously), Rightful King, Vantage and Wrath.

EDIT: Sorry guess I wasn't being clear. I've already leveled up and re-classed Inigo and got all of these skills. Which 5 should would be the most effective?
---
PSN: Mayoran64
3DS FC: 3093-7843-9295
#2ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 3/14/2013 7:12:14 PM
Chrom only passes Rightful King to his male children.
#3PinxedPosted 3/14/2013 7:13:33 PM
Armsthrift
Galeforce
Rightful King
Lethality
Astra

Lethality + Rightful King is so broken the Lethality animation loses its flare.
---
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#4EvilStorm238Posted 3/14/2013 7:13:37 PM
Wrath seems to be a bit useless these days, but who knows? Maybe it'll come through for you.

Overall, a good selection to choose from. Can't really say which five to go with though (Galeforce is always good, however).
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#5Valorous_RolandPosted 3/14/2013 7:18:39 PM
I did this (as a hero):
Sol (Healing is always good)
Armsthrift (forged Brave Swords forever)
Galefroce (Obviously)
Royal Weapon (For even more fun Sol times)

I don't like Astra or Lethality on him because I liked him activating Sol as much as possible. Plus, the extra damage, for him, wasn't as useful as the healing. And he always kills in one turn for me, so Lethality, even with Royal Weapon bonus, isn't worth it.
Sol makes it so you're never really under half HP anyways, so no Vantage or Wrath.

Pair with Owain for maximum wreaking (or someone less cool, but c'mon)!

If you're wondering, the last slot, for me, goes to the DLC skill Limit Breaker when it comes out. Even more Sol-ing!
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)