What do you want in FE14?

#1CyberNylesPosted 3/14/2013 7:09:08 PM
Anything is possible. Maybe the next lord is Feroxi, canon Robin and/or Morgan are characters, or MU plays a more pivotal role? I wonder what other people expect or want if the next game is a sequel.

And the first person to say "strategy" doesn't get a cookie.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7195-1082
#2OrangeCrush980Posted 3/14/2013 7:14:20 PM
FE7 remake. That way the game would have actual strategy.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#3Brady672_AT_fanPosted 3/14/2013 7:17:03 PM
A new continent, a new story.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#4pizzaman95Posted 3/14/2013 7:18:51 PM
I dunno.

I'd prefer something that isn't a sequel to this game, though.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#5SlaveBladePosted 3/14/2013 7:19:51 PM
Ditch MU, ditch the whole child system, PLEASE ditch the friggin class changing system, go back to traditional good fire emblem games and build on that while not destroying individuality.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#6MIssDevilingPosted 3/14/2013 7:20:23 PM
Either a harder Normal mode, or a Hard mode that equals Awakening's Hard mode in difficulty that doesn't use enemy phase reinforcements.
---
http://keilis.deviantart.com
#7HodouPosted 3/14/2013 7:21:23 PM
Why are people so against a sequel to this game? Most big entries in the series get direct or indirect sequels. FE1 had Mystery of the Emblem. Genealogy had Thracia. Roy's game and Eliwood's game. Ike's game and Ike's second game.

It's not new.
#8ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 3/14/2013 7:22:28 PM
Really just a more focused story. As much as I freaking love this game, the story is a huge disappointment to me.

Also Light Magic and Soldier class.

More 2 ranged swords would be nice as well.

Ballista or 4-5 range bows so that Snipers are a bit more useful would also make me happy.

Maybe another Female Lord. Way too many male lords. Preferably without blue hair too.

OK, there are a million things "I" want, but these the most.
#9pizzaman95Posted 3/14/2013 7:22:43 PM
Hodou posted...
Why are people so against a sequel to this game?

Because we've had three games in a row that take place in Marth's world.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#10doireallyexistPosted 3/14/2013 7:24:09 PM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
Really just a more focused story. As much as I freaking love this game, the story is a huge disappointment to me.

Also Light Magic and Soldier class.

More 2 ranged swords would be nice as well.

Ballista or 4-5 range bows so that Snipers are a bit more useful would also make me happy.

Maybe another Female Lord. Way too many male lords. Preferably without blue hair too.

OK, there are a million things "I" want, but these the most.

Agree with every single point!