Swordfaire
Axefaire
Sol
Galeforce

is what I currently have.

Dad is Vaike.
I have no idea what to do. halp
#2fddsfsasf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:47:29 PM
Actually, I'll do Tomefaire in place of Axefaire.
#3HodouPosted 3/14/2013 8:49:30 PM
Why Swordfaire and Axefaire instead of Quick Slash and another free skill slot?

I mean sure sure, enemy phase, but you don't need it. Would rather have +10 to player phase attacks and then another useful skill than +5 to all attacks, personally.
#4fddsfsasf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:52:25 PM
Hodou posted...

I mean sure sure, enemy phase, but you don't need it. Would rather have +10 to player phase attacks and then another useful skill than +5 to all attacks, personally.

Because he's going to be attacking, at the most, three enemies on player phase. And he has enough to get by that already.
#5HodouPosted 3/14/2013 9:01:37 PM
fddsfsasf posted...
Hodou posted...

Because he's going to be attacking, at the most, three enemies on player phase. And he has enough to get by that already.

He should have enough to get by the enemy phase too, then, no? And we're talking +20 to all total round damage, +50 maximum if Astra procs both times. Whereas with the Faires, it's +10 and +30 respectively, a lot less impressive. He should have enough power to handle all enemy phase encounters anyway with a high axe rank, so you're looking at his ability to penetrate thick targets, in which case Quick Slash is helping a hell of a lot more. I fail to see how those faires are helping him in any impressively significant way, I really do.
#6EnfusionistPosted 3/14/2013 9:03:07 PM
What is the purpose of the build? Is it for Skirmishes against nearly-capped Risen?
#7fddsfsasf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:45:05 PM
I dread not getting a good skillset before i go to sleep
#8fddsfsasf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:07:31 AM
i will burn my dread
#9578t7645uyb5Posted 3/15/2013 8:55:21 AM
I went HenryxLissa for Owain Dreadfighter.

I gave Owain an assassin/clean up build.

Aggressor
Astra
Galeforce
Lifetaker
Vantage

With this his kill potential and survivability is through the roof on the player phase, yes he is not as good on the enemy phase, but that isn't the role I assigned him. I have many other characters who can tank or take hits, Owain is there to pop up, slice and dice and heal up/get out of there.
---
Xenoblade is the spiritual successor of FF12.
999 and Zero Escape both deserve are Visual Novels to DIE for.
#10SorrySleepingPosted 3/15/2013 9:04:26 AM
You can always grab Tomefaire and Limit Breaker. Magick always feels lacking to the might of a sword.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~