Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v4

#21guedesbrawlPosted 4/28/2013 10:32:34 AMmessage detail
"There are cries for every stat, including movement, and some cries raise more than one stat at once.

well...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#22azn_boy150Posted 4/28/2013 11:07:30 AMmessage detail
guedesbrawl posted...
"There are cries for every stat, including movement, and some cries raise more than one stat at once.

well...

.....and? What's your point?
---
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
#23RedMageKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:51:02 AMmessage detail(edited)
azn_boy150 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

well...

.....and? What's your point?

His point is that I thought I got rid of all the mentions of 'cry' instead of 'rally' when actually I missed those two. T_T

I wish they made an exception to the one hour edit rule for TCs in sticky topics.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#24guedesbrawlPosted 4/29/2013 6:12:38 PMmessage detail
That would be incredibly useful, but they should do that for everyone.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#25kingpinecoPosted 5/26/2013 8:34:27 PMmessage detail
so is there any word on their ever being a patch so I don't have to switch to Japanese voices when I load the save file?
---
profDEADPOOL's cell account.
#26Fubu72Posted 5/28/2013 12:33:16 AMmessage detail
So I have been searching for this EVERYWHERE and it's nowhere to be found.

Is there a list of terrain movement cost for Awakening?

I know basic stuff like forest costs 2 but costs 3 for mounted units, but I started playing Lunatic and thought mountains costed 4 judging by my units movement but suddenly I move some stuff here and there and notice it only costs THREE for that Soldier and Barbarian so what the hell. HOW DOES THAT WORK.
#27galaxiadarknessPosted 6/5/2013 10:22:02 AMmessage detail
*Reads sticky*

God I need a 3DS...
---
GameFAQs, where the term "Karma Sucks" doesn't apply.
#28GalladetheGreatPosted 7/11/2013 7:49:16 PMmessage detail
This game is well worth the purchase, man.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#29Im_MarcusPosted 7/20/2013 8:00:50 AMmessage detail
guys, did you know bananas grew on trees? who knew?
---
Spikaya x Ignore List. My OTP
#30Karin18Posted 7/22/2013 1:11:18 PMmessage detail
If you want to minimize internal level while maximizing and balancing skill and stat growth, you should reclass at 10 unpromoted, 15/16 promoted/nonpromoting, and promote at 20. With infinite levels, though, it doesnít really matter that much, itíll just make things go a bit faster/smoother.

I feel I got lost here...

So if you are a basic class going to another basic, do it at level 10...
If you are advanced and going to basic, do it at 15...
And if you are going to advanced (from basic OR different advanced) do it at max level 20...

Did I understand that right? Why would you wait till 20 from advanced to another advanced? Some stats are already maxed for me by that point :/ or is it more on the experience amount side rather than better stats side?
---
Black Mage: Dammit fighter, White Mage doesn't like me because you're a rotten friend.
Fighter: I'm horrible!