Marth is the best Lord in the series

#1DemiseEndPosted 3/15/2013 6:41:06 AM(edited)
Solid stats which is ridiculously easy to fix had it get screwed, game mechanic being stupid, dominance over really, really broken resource, Hax buyable Prf weapon, 2 Hax Late game Prf Weapon, practically have an innate ability of being the biggest EXP thief in the entire series, BY FAR

Oh, and by like near half of the game he has the third highest Mov after Sigurd and Seliph and he cross Rivers like a champ

That being said

I used to think Sigurd is broken, until i use Marth without his pants Tier:
FE1 Marth

Sigurd and Doubled Shanan as a baby Tier:
Sigurd
Seliph

Aether Top Tier:
Lucina
Chrom
Ike

High Tier:
Hector
Ephraim

Mid Tier:
FE11 Marth
FE12 Marth
Eliwood
Lyn

Low Tier:
Micaiah

Lol:
Roy

Alm and Celica removed because i never played Gaiden
Ike is there because its pretty obvious

If you wonder this is actually serious, Marth is that broken
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#2welkin_gPosted 3/15/2013 6:40:29 AM
Micaiah without pants >>> Marth without pants
#3AphophPosted 3/15/2013 6:43:49 AM
Sigurd has a horsey. AND good enough stats.

Unlike Marth.
#4DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:50:54 AM(edited)
Sigurd is actually killable around the fourth or last chapter and did not have the ability to steal EXP, while Marth.... let alone killable, like 40% of the enemy in the late game can't even touch him
Sigurd growth is shaky because of lolgen1genealogy. Marth can spent half of the game being okay enough to almost solo many stages, while spending the latter half killing everything in sight
Having Horsey is an advantage for half of Sigurd game. After that half of Marth game, Marth movement is one less from Sigurd, with better Type, River Crossing and stuff

Marth stats is good enough, he can solo chapter 2 because the enemies are so pathetic. As for boss, plant Jeigan or whoever you want there and slap Marth around the boss. And speaking of bosses, 90% of early game boss are trivialized by Marth existing
---
#5AphophPosted 3/15/2013 6:58:40 AM
DDaSoL really wasn't that hard was it.

Jeigan wasn't even that bad of a unit. Neither was Wendell.
#6DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:05:39 AM(edited)
Wendell is not "not good" or just "okay" more like he is broken as hell

Merric did not outdo Wendell until really late game promotion assuming he reach level 10 to begin with. At 20/1 or 15/1 Merric is the exact same as Base Wendell IIRC except with more skills(and skills are easy to fix). The same can be said to Rena who is lolhealer in FE1

As for Jagen hes good for like Half the game or at least until Minerva joined and a bit more, and you can resource dump him and he become okay. Your best target for resource dump are like Marth, Jagen thanks to reliable 10 mov for most of the game, and maybe Minerva(Minerva kinda has a dominance over the first Speed Ring after which she can curbstomp 80% of the next chapter with flying)
---
#7Fake_GustavePosted 3/15/2013 7:27:11 AM
Lyn is da best i no car wut u say!
---
"Come with me down the road to gain even greater power."
#8piledriver85Posted 3/15/2013 7:29:57 AM
Isn't Hector the only lord that can use axes?
---
All your internets are belong to me.
PC, 360, Wii, DSi XL
#9welkin_gPosted 3/15/2013 7:30:21 AM
piledriver85 posted...
Isn't Hector the only lord that can use axes?

Ike can use axes.
#10fatty_yaPosted 3/15/2013 7:33:33 AM
Innes is considered a Lord?

Because if he is then he is like a younger Virion, who would make an awesome Lord, too.

So the real answer is a tie between Innes and Virion.
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: 3909-8142-0974 wheel 9300-9700VR
Animal Crossing Wii FC: 1805-5749-4471 mooz @ DK MTN (that's DK[space]MTN)