So if Priam is... (spoilers?)

#11Jstretch19Posted 3/15/2013 10:54:12 AM
Random villager girl. lol @ the IkexSoren shippers still trying.
---
Screw GS
#12jonnovision1Posted 3/15/2013 10:56:01 AM
MM125 posted...
I was under the impression he never said he was a direct descendant. He could be a great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-nephew.

they probably didn't think they had to specify, how much of the developers are aware that IkexSoren even exists to the point that people would assume Priam is directly related Mist instead of Ike.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#13wheeling_gamerPosted 3/15/2013 10:56:22 AM
I thought Ike could leave with Mia if you got them paired...
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#14VirtualAnomolyPosted 3/15/2013 10:59:27 AM
MM125 posted...
I was under the impression he never said he was a direct descendant. He could be a great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-nephew.

Much as I like Mist and Boyd, I think that FE:Awakening teaches us that Blue hair is a dominant trait, and Mist was blonde, Boyd had green hair, so unless one of their descendants found another lord, it has to be Ike.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#15Patriarch105Posted 3/15/2013 10:59:44 AM
Teh_Maimed posted...
... Ike's descendant, (from what I've heard) then who do you think Ike made babies with? Elincia? Soren? Ranulf?

None.

Ike left the continent of Tellius "And Never returned' It's implied that he traveled to an entirly new world sepereate from his own.

There is NO WAY Priam's mother is anyone we know from the Radiance games.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#16Teh_Maimed(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:00:09 AM
Forgot about Mist... And yeah I remember RD's ending with him eloping with either Soren or Ranulf, I just can't think of a woman Ike would marry haha. Mist most likely would've married Boyd, imo.
---
:-)
#17Model_OmegaPosted 3/15/2013 11:00:46 AM
I don't care which side wins at this point, just that IS NUKES this stupid argument in the spotpass chapter.
---
So PETA is protesting the treatment of Zergs...... I know who I'm rooting for in our next alien invasion!
#18Pitbuller_26Posted 3/15/2013 11:03:14 AM
Teh_Maimed posted...
Forgot about Mist... And yeah I remember RD's ending with him eloping with either Soren or Ranulf, I just can't think of a woman Ike would marry haha. Mist most likely would've married Boyd, imo.

It explains why Priam doesn't know how to use Aether but he does know how to use Luna and Sol
---
http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1268.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1749.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1750.png
#19SazukeEXPosted 3/15/2013 11:03:18 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
MM125 posted...

they probably didn't think they had to specify, how much of the developers are aware that IkexSoren even exists to the point that people would assume Priam is directly related Mist instead of Ike.

Well it makes plenty of sense.

Look at it this way. Girls are attracted to Ike and some even through themselves at him. Ike either doesn't notice or makes it known that he has no interest in such things. Than there's the super secret Soren x Ike Supports and Soren being one of two that can leave with Ike to never return.

So let's make a list.

1) Ike never shows any interest in any woman even as many different types clearly want his man seed.
2) Ike has special conversations only with Soren, some of which take a bit of effort to unlock.
3) Ike leaves no matter what and he only takes one of two guys, one of which is Soren.
4) Ike is very ovreprotective of Soren
5) Soren is completely devoted to Ike in every way possible.

And you get the point. If they really wanted to make Ike straight they REALLY went the wrong way about it as all indicators point to him only having any real romantic attachment with Soren.

Besides, Random Villager Girl? Puh-lease. They're never canon, they're only there if you screw up badly and for some reason ignore supports completely.

So really, Mist is the only one that makes sense as she shows an interest in the opposite gender and can get married to said opposite gender in her own game thus she produces children.

Also, we know that at the end of PoR that Ike didn't keep the legendary weapon and there's no reason, after saving the day in RD, he would take it with him on a journey where he will never return from. Thus it makes even more sense for Praim to be a direct descendant of Mist as she remains and so does the legendary weapon.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#20RaltriosPosted 3/15/2013 11:03:21 AM
Since Geoffry and Elincia are a Thing (dammit), I like to think Mia jumped his bone at some point.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991