Would this cause a time paradox?(spoiler)

#1Gold_VanguardPosted 3/15/2013 12:55:00 PM
What if Lucina saw her younger self in Ylisse? Would that cause all of time and space to go wombo?
---
I'm here to kick ass and play games, and I'm all out of ass.
#2DlordflashPosted 3/15/2013 12:56:38 PM
Have you seen her solo ending?
#3SpikayaPosted 3/15/2013 12:57:45 PM
No, different timeline means they're completely separate people.
---
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/15/2013 1:01:20 PM
It would cause an earth-shattering kaboom.

...Okay, silliness aside, in Noire's unpaired ending, she stays close to her parents so she can keep an eye out on her baby self in this timeline. As the game treats time travel as separate, universes, meeting yourself doesn't cause any harm.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games (and other tops)- http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
#5almostexactlyPosted 3/15/2013 1:03:15 PM
Gold_Vanguard posted...
What if Lucina saw her younger self in Ylisse? Would that cause all of time and space to go wombo?

I mean, Avatar already saw themselves and we didn't get a paradox.
#6PKRockin531Posted 3/15/2013 1:03:42 PM
Lucina goes and talks to herself in her little written epilogue thing, so that kinda answers your question.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#7SpikayaPosted 3/15/2013 1:05:00 PM
almostexactly posted...
Gold_Vanguard posted...

I mean, Avatar already saw themselves and we didn't get a paradox.

Well, our Avatar got amnesia from that experience...
---
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#8vagamesPosted 3/15/2013 1:07:16 PM
At this point in time, time travel of any kind is generally regarded as impossible. Trying to ask questions that are not explicitly answered in the game is impossible for this reason. So the only legitimate answer to the question of the Topic Creator is "There is no way to truly know for sure".
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#9SpikayaPosted 3/15/2013 1:10:46 PM
vagames posted...
At this point in time, time travel of any kind is generally regarded as impossible. Trying to ask questions that are not explicitly answered in the game is impossible for this reason. So the only legitimate answer to the question of the Topic Creator is "There is no way to truly know for sure".

... Except for the fact that it's rather obvious how this game treats time travel.
---
#10legendriderPosted 3/15/2013 1:17:27 PM
Well, isn't Morgan like....a walking paradox.

Anyway, the answer is, no idea
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196