My save file has been corrupted!

#11Overlord_MMXUPosted 3/15/2013 11:06:31 PM
You should be able to. If you downloaded it, that data should be saved to your 3DS. Of course, the best way to know is to try it yourself so you'll know for sure.
---
http://higurashi.ytmnd.com/
Time Hollow-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lnwBLwHfCc
#12Elementalist15Posted 3/15/2013 11:20:41 PM
Just curious but it was the individual save file or the entire save data for the game? Like one of the 3 save files or all of them?
#13Is_CorruptedPosted 3/15/2013 11:38:21 PM
spealfan444 posted...
50+ hours of gameplay, several characters had maxed out stats, beaten the game, tons of characters and weapens from spotpass and streetpass, it's all gone.
Can't belive it, I don't even know what caused it.
It's the digital version in case someone asks me.

I'm sorry. :'(
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#14Huff n puff 20Posted 3/16/2013 12:08:42 AM
Ouch.
That' hasty 3DS shut off sounds like what did it....
But why did you shut off anyways? Just use Sleep Mode.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#15spealfan444(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:35:32 AM
Elementalist15 posted...
Just curious but it was the individual save file or the entire save data for the game? Like one of the 3 save files or all of them?

It was all of them. My sister had her own file and it was deleted as well.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#16spealfan444(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:38:39 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Ouch.
That' hasty 3DS shut off sounds like what did it....
But why did you shut off anyways? Just use Sleep Mode.

My system was running really low on battery and I must of turned it off before the save could complete. I'm not even sure it was the hasty save though, because if that was the case, why would it delete all the files instead of just one?
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#17tw1g_007Posted 3/16/2013 4:18:43 AM
spealfan444 posted...
Maybe I was too hasty and I accidentally turned the system off while I was saving, maybe thats the reason.
Oh well, I've been planning to do a Hard/Classic run anyway, maybe this was just the push I needed!

Too hasty? How many times do video games tell you guys not to touch the power button while saving?

That stuff has been imbedded in my DNA to the point its almost a natural thing for me personally (and many others).
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#18Lock_PickerPosted 3/16/2013 4:37:23 AM
spealfan444 posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
spealfan444 posted...
spealfan444 posted...
Question: If I start a new game will I still be able to download the DLC chapters?
I have every one available so far.

Could someone answer this question please? I would really like to know.

DLC is downloaded as files seperate from the game, so once it's downloaded it's there until you delete it.

Oh thank god, I would have probably never played the game again if the DLC was deleted as well.

You paid for the dlc dude
You can redownload it until the end of time if you wanted to