For those of you that love the game what did you dislike?

#11Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/16/2013 6:17:36 AM
The story is rushed, has an arc that either needs to be better expanded upon or removed, and is predictable.

Lack of unique support for fathers and their children, as well as other non-unique supports.

More full voice acting would have been nice, especially with the excellent cast they assembled.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games (and other tops)- http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
#12ElementalistZXPosted 3/16/2013 6:17:58 AM
Color palettes for characters... reclassing to the same shade of blue for everyone is losing it's appeal.
---
Will wait for the day Captain Syrup is playable in the Mario Universe!
#13Kinneth123Posted 3/16/2013 6:18:41 AM
-I didn't like that there was no in-game training area that wasn't DLC. (Like how Sacred Stones had the tower full of revenants that could be used for grinding.)
-I would have liked more options in customizing the avatar, especially more voices.
-Would have liked the ability to at least name your Avatar's child.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#14KingKrackoPosted 3/16/2013 6:18:54 AM
No light magic
Lack of supports for Sumia, Anna, Sayri, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia, and the spotpass paralogue characters
The spotpass/DLC characters
No polygamy
---
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.
#15PuddingchanPosted 3/16/2013 6:19:18 AM
SamuraiLloyd posted...
Puddingchan posted...
SamuraiLloyd posted...
I have two off the top of my head:

-Needed more save files, 3 is not enough considering how many different ways there are to play this game.

-Low number of unmounted/unarmored Lance using classes

Actually Casual mode opens up two more battle save slots, effectively giving you a total of 5 save slots.

Most people don't seem to know it and insists Classic to be superior. They don't know what they are missing out on.

I actually know full well about the Battle Saves, I used them in my "Romance ALL the ladies" playthrough. However, since their intended use was for saving in a battle, turning the system off and coming back to it later they don't exactly work well as additional save files.

Works for me though. For what it wasn't designed for, it works very well.
#16fueled-systemPosted 3/16/2013 6:20:55 AM
-Lunatic+, I understand high difficulty but constant lucky RNG should not be the sole way for success
-DLC characters looking the exact same as the spotpass.... You have more hair/unique armor from other characters to use!!
-DLC release schedule- I don't plan to wait till June to play the Strongest Ones...
-Main characters classes go to the default when changed to non canon
#17SamuraiLloydPosted 3/16/2013 6:27:45 AM
Puddingchan posted...
SamuraiLloyd posted...
Puddingchan posted...
SamuraiLloyd posted...

-Needed more save files, 3 is not enough considering how many different ways there are to play this game.

Actually Casual mode opens up two more battle save slots, effectively giving you a total of 5 save slots.

Most people don't seem to know it and insists Classic to be superior. They don't know what they are missing out on.

I actually know full well about the Battle Saves, I used them in my "Romance ALL the ladies" playthrough. However, since their intended use was for saving in a battle, turning the system off and coming back to it later they don't exactly work well as additional save files.

The main reason I don't use them is out of fear of overwriting my other files unintentionally. Every now and then, you just do something out of habit, even if you didn't intend to so it's entirely possible to accidentally save over one of your files just cause your so used to saving your game the other way.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#18LiefglindePosted 3/16/2013 6:37:32 AM
The fact that they removed Light magic. I don't think I'll ever get over that.
#19OtachiSwordXLPosted 3/16/2013 6:45:20 AM
SamuraiLloyd posted...
Puddingchan posted...
SamuraiLloyd posted...
Puddingchan posted...
SamuraiLloyd posted...

The main reason I don't use them is out of fear of overwriting my other files unintentionally. Every now and then, you just do something out of habit, even if you didn't intend to so it's entirely possible to accidentally save over one of your files just cause your so used to saving your game the other way.

Yes, that. After filling all three save spots, I had learned this trick and went to do it. I ended up accidentally saving over a file of about 60+ hours with one that had about 10 minutes on it.
---
Zomg, Otachi too? BEST. ORGY. EVER. - Boldrin
I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions!
#20MunchkinatorPosted 3/16/2013 6:56:04 AM
Honestly, I would be happy if we could do Streetpass stuff with people online. Even if they had to limit it to friend codes only, I'd still be happy to deal with that in return for being able to share avatar units with a couple very good friends of mine who no longer/don't live near me.
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!