For those of you that love the game what did you dislike?

#61yoyoyoyrlozerPosted 3/17/2013 8:27:09 PM
Overpriced DLC
Terrible AI
Lack of variety in objectives
As poorly implemented as it was in Shadow Dragon, lack of PvP. It was by far my favorite part of that game despite facing off against maxed teams all with Imhullu every other round.
#62Sentinel07Posted 3/17/2013 8:27:41 PM
Only 2 things come to mind.

1. Needed more than 3 save files.

2. Needed 5 or so more chapters to flesh story out better.

Other than that, I was fine with everything else. The rest is just nit-picky stuff, like how there should have been more variety with Morgan's appearance.
#63N__1Posted 3/17/2013 8:29:59 PM
Can't S support Naga. Why IS? WHY IS!!? We can support Tiki but why not Naga?
#64_UR2L8_Posted 3/17/2013 8:31:54 PM
N__1 posted...

One can support/recruit Naga?
---
Mariofan15: "... It isnt hard to press the B button to run."
Saintpara: "It is when your trying to drive and cant use both hands to play"
#65Shadow Stalker XPosted 3/17/2013 8:32:36 PM
-not enough chapter objective variety
-Say'ri, Anna, Basilio, Flavia, and the SpotPass characters needed more supports, and Say'ri a child of her own.
-No Soldier class
-For the DLC, the 1st series would've been a bit more exciting to me if each map took place in a different location, from the game that the recruitable character comes from (ex. CoY2 takes place in an FE6 stage, CoY3 in an FE10 stage, etc.)
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#66N__1Posted 3/17/2013 8:35:33 PM
_UR2L8_ posted...
N__1 posted...

One can support/recruit Naga?

No, but I want to. Will totally S ranked her if we can recruit/support her.
#67DragrathPosted 3/17/2013 8:37:29 PM
-lack of light magic
-bad story(time travel really? unfleashed out story? -_-)
-lack of magic triangle
-lack of status effects(poison, sleep, silence, berserk, stun)and their respective item/skills
-lack of soldier/halbredier line(they could have given their second promotion as general thus little effort would have been needed...)
-lack of any fog of war maps... and the related torches...
-lack f map variety and win conditions
-lazyness on supports(aka fathers)
-the fact that reclassing makes your character use a generic model(or in the case of your mu map sprite too...)
-paid DLC characters just generic characters...
-lack of disarm,shove,canto,nullify(better than conquest/iote's shield),stun,steal,resolve(all useful skills the last one which would have made the vantage/wrath/resolve combo possible...)
-children mechanic
-enemy AI... sucking...

all I can think of...
#68Alanna82Posted 3/18/2013 11:07:07 AM
Emmeryn needs to support Chrom and Lissa.
I dislike people who say "so and so sucks" and Galeforce is the only way to play. Play however you want. Don't force people to play your way. I sometimes do thinks people say to don't do and still beat the game just fine. (like use Fiona, even the official guide says not to use her)
Why can't Sumia marry other guys? I get limiting Chrom since its forced, but why Sumia?
More supports for Anna, Say'ri, Basilio and Flavia. Not necessarily an S rank, but still more would be nice. At least Tiki has a few. Also have Tiki support Nowi, she supports NAH!
Brady, just Brady.
Why Doesn't Panne pass down Wyvern Rider to Yarne?
Needs more Bunnies.
Should be able to choose Morgan's gender. I want a female daughter that isn't Lucina game!
Seriously needs more Bunnies.
---
Don't mess with a Bunny!
#69serenade696969Posted 3/18/2013 11:30:14 AM
yoyoyoyrlozer posted...
Overpriced DLC
Terrible AI
Lack of variety in objectives
As poorly implemented as it was in Shadow Dragon, lack of PvP. It was by far my favorite part of that game despite facing off against maxed teams all with Imhullu every other round.

dlc is cheap they even give discount on packs quit being poor and get a job.
---
Go troll elsewhere. I hear that Venuzuela is looking for a new idiot to run the country.
#70ARsignal11Posted 3/18/2013 11:48:55 AM
DLC is overpriced.

I would love to see more objective diversity and not just "rout the opponent" ones.