Shouldn't Morgan have tan skin if Basilio or Flavia is the parent?

#1Solar_CrimsonPosted 3/16/2013 8:27:34 AM(edited)
...Maybe they have recessive genes. >_>
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#2bearclaw13Posted 3/16/2013 8:27:54 AM
No... they inherit the avatar's skin color.
---
*is clueless*
#3SazukeEXPosted 3/16/2013 8:31:31 AM
Pshaw.

Idea's way of doing genetics is always random as in if they want something they will make it happen no matter what than never explain it.

Like how they made Ninian as Roy's Mother yet Roy not showing any Manakete signs in his own game or even a trace of Ninian in him.

At least Sue looks very much like Lyn and Lilina and Farina fit so well. Especially when they smile. It's like they cut out Lilina's smile and pasted it on Farina for her official artwork.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4Sentinel07Posted 3/16/2013 8:50:47 AM
I do admit though that they should have given more variety with Morgan's appearance, given the kinds of people the Avatar can marry.
#5CreepyAndNicePosted 3/16/2013 9:12:00 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Pshaw.

Idea's way of doing genetics is always random as in if they want something they will make it happen no matter what than never explain it.

Like how they made Ninian as Roy's Mother yet Roy not showing any Manakete signs in his own game or even a trace of Ninian in him.

At least Sue looks very much like Lyn and Lilina and Farina fit so well. Especially when they smile. It's like they cut out Lilina's smile and pasted it on Farina for her official artwork.

Roy is only 1/4 manakete, what was he supposed to do? Besides, chances are IS didn't think of that until Blazing Sword, in a "Hey, you know what would be funny? If Roy turned out to be the thing he is fighting all game" sort of way.
---
Ouch! Unnecessary roughness!
Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight
#6ffdghPosted 3/16/2013 9:14:59 AM
Bunny eared morgan would have been cute but alas.
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#7Latino_KingPosted 3/16/2013 11:12:58 AM
Morgan doesn't get tanned skin? Hell No!
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#8RsteubePosted 3/16/2013 11:33:08 AM
Yeah because two black skinned people cant have a white kid. Its just IMPOSSIBLE! Oh wait, two parents I. Europe like last month had that happen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/rsteube
#9sumuthergamerPosted 3/16/2013 11:44:57 AM
But the person MU marries may not actually be Morgan's other parent. The games make it a point to note that Morgan has no memories of his/her other parent or any siblings. MU theorizes that Morgan may not be from the same place as the other children.

Of course, he/she still inherits skills from the other parent, and his/her siblings remember Morgan..
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#10sumuthergamerPosted 3/16/2013 11:47:08 AM
Rsteube posted...
Yeah because two black skinned people cant have a white kid. Its just IMPOSSIBLE! Oh wait, two parents I. Europe like last month had that happen.

Having a bad day there, bub?
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...