SullyXDonnel
SumiaXChrom
MaribelleXHenry
CordeliaXLon'qu
NowXKellam
TharjaXGaius
OliviaXVirion
ChercheXVaike

This doesn't change according to MU's gender and MU can take any child or Spotpass character according to your asset/flaw.
For instance: +strength FEMU would marry Gerome.

The Tharja thing is debatable. Tharja and Gaius is a decent pair, but it is not as good as Male MU x Tharja. 2 really good units > 1 near deity(Assuming you were to marry Male MU to Lucina or something).
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#32SpikayaPosted 3/19/2013 6:54:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33bearclaw13Posted 3/19/2013 7:11:04 AM
Spideyknight posted...
bearclaw13 posted...
Here's a list:
LissaXGregor
MirielXRicken
SullyXDonnel
SumiaXChrom
MaribelleXHenry
CordeliaXLon'qu
NowXKellam
TharjaXGaius
OliviaXVirion
ChercheXVaike

This doesn't change according to MU's gender and MU can take any child or Spotpass character according to your asset/flaw.
For instance: +strength FEMU would marry Gerome.

The Tharja thing is debatable. Tharja and Gaius is a decent pair, but it is not as good as Male MU x Tharja. 2 really good units > 1 near deity(Assuming you were to marry Male MU to Lucina or something).

Tc is using FEMU. MAMUXTharja is a great support setup but I was setting it up so you could either insert MU anywhere or marry second generation or even Spotpass.

Also MUXLaurent is better in this setup because it optimizes nosferatanking, MAMU would marry Noire in this setup for Morgan optimization.
---
Down sword hand.
#34SpideyknightPosted 3/19/2013 7:35:20 AM
Aren't we talking optimization here? If that's the case then FeMU marries Chrom. I know TC is using a FeMU and truthfully you have a pretty good gender neutral setup, but it should be noted some optimizations could be made.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#35bearclaw13Posted 3/19/2013 7:41:46 AM
Spideyknight posted...
Aren't we talking optimization here? If that's the case then FeMU marries Chrom. I know TC is using a FeMU and truthfully you have a pretty good gender neutral setup, but it should be noted some optimizations could be made.

I don't like FeMUXChrom Because Lucina is almost as broken in most setups (not Sully or Maribelle, but who supports them). So while Lucina is still good Morgan becomes unstoppable outside of TSON.
---
Down sword hand.
#36Volt7xPosted 3/19/2013 8:52:15 AM
kawaiihiito94 posted...
Lon'qu x Cordelia = Severa
Ricken x Maribelle = Brady
Stahl x Panne = Yarne
Kellam x Nowi = Nah
Donnel x Sully = Kjelle
Gregor x Lissa = Owain
Frederick x Sumia = Cynthia
Vaike x Cherche = Gerome
Gaius x Tharja = Noire
Henry x Miriel = Laurent
Virion x Olivia = Inigo
Libra

So is this okay?

I'll leave this link here so you can see the classes/stat mods that are possible for each child and compare it yourself: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/children.html

For Brady, Henry or Libra are his best options. Libra gives him the Dark Mage line (with stat mod of Str -2/Mag +4/Skl +3/Spd +1/Lck +3/Def -2/Res +4), while Henry gives him the Dark Mage, Thief, and Barbarian lines (and a stat mod of Str -1/Mag +4/Skl +4/Spd +1/Lck +2/Def -1/Res +2). Henry has less class redundancy than Libra, so most people pick him. Ricken offers nothing new to Brady besides Archer/Sniper/Bow Knight skills.

For Yarne, both Stahl and and Gregor do a great job at complementing Panne's stat mods. I prefer Gregor for giving Yarne the Mercenary and Myrmidon lines for a Berserker with Armsthrift/Axefaire, Sol, Vantage, and Axebreaker while equipped with a Helswath for example (along with Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker from Panne, and the final stat mod is Str +5/Mag -1/Skl +5/Spd +4/Lck -1/Def +3/Res -2). Stahl offers the Myrmidon, Cavalier, and Archer lines. The Cavalier line is all he has over Gregor that I consider notable, and Aegis/Luna are the best unique skills he offers (and also a stat mod of Str +5/Mag -1/Skl +4/Spd +4/Lck -2/Def +4/Res -1). However, if Owain is a higher priority unit for what Gregor offers to him, Stahl's good too.

For Owain, he's best as a magic-based unit (thanks to Lissa's Str -2 and Mag +2 mod). The best strength mod he'll be getting is +1 from someone like Gregor, or +2 from Vaike, and every father that gives him a positive strength mod hurts his magic. Gregor offers only the Mercenary line to him (and a stat mod of Str +1/Mag +2/Skl +2/Spd +1/Lck +2/Def +1/Res +0). Henry and Libra are the best two fathers (Str +0/Mag +4/Skl +2/Spd +1/Lck +1/Def +1/Res +1 vs Str -1/Mag +4/Skl +1/Spd +1/Lck +2/Def +0/Res +3, respectively). Now this is where you decide which one of those two go to Maribelle and which one goes to Lissa. Henry gives the Dark Mage and Thief lines, while Libra only offers Mage as an unpromoted class and Dark Mage.

For Cynthia...she's what makes everything complicated. I really don't like Frederick gimping her speed and magic so much (since Sumia has a -2 Str mod but a +3 Spd mod), even though he offers the Cavalier and Wyvern Rider lines to her (with a stat mod of Str +1/Mag -1/Skl +5/Spd +2/Lck +1/Def +1/Res +2), he's better off as a last resort. Pairing Chrom with Sumia seems like the better option, unless you're dead set on pairing him up with FeMU no matter what. Lucina gets Knight, Pegasus Knight, and Cleric from Sumia (with a stat mod of Str +0/Mag +1/Skl +4/Spd +5/Lck +2/Def -2/Res +1), while Cynthia gets Aether as a skill and Cavalier and Archer from Chrom (her only way of getting Bowbreaker if you'd rather have that than Iote's Shield, and also she gets Str +0/Mag +1/Skl +4/Spd +5/Lck +2/Def -2/Res +1).

Laurent with Henry would be a huge waste since Henry only offers Thief to him. Laurent has the lowest priority to me and gets whoever is left, but Stahl and Gregor can give him the Myrmidon line to make him a Vantage+Vengeance+Wrath Ruin crit spammer/Nosfertank, at the expense of a +3 Mag cap. Ricken offers the Cavalier and Archer lines to him along with a stat mod of Str -2/Mag +6/Skl +2/Spd +2/Lck +2/Def -2/Res +1. Morgan can also get a +10 Mag cap if Mag asset FeMU marries a Ricken!Laurent, if that interests you.

*continued in next post because the character limit *
---
My (dead) board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/569736/b
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2257/nocommentlol4.png
#37Volt7xPosted 3/19/2013 8:52:17 AM
For Inigo, he already starts with a great class set and skill pool regardless of the father imo (since you're probably passing on Galeforce). Virion offers Wyvern Rider, Archer, and Mage (with a stat mod of Str +1/Mag +1/Skl +4/Spd +4/Lck +0/Def -2/Res +0). If you're planning on ending him in Hero or Assassin, Swordbreaker and Lancebreaker will come in very handy, plus he has access to Bowfaire and every male bow-wielding class this way. If you still have Stahl left, he can pass on the Archer and Cavalier lines which doesn't broaden his skill pool as much as Virion does, but gives him a stat mod of Str +3/Mag +0/Skl +3/Spd +2/Lck -1/Def +2/Res -1, for if you'd rather have +2 Str and +4 Def at the expense of -1 Skl, -2 Spd, and -1 Res.

For everyone I didn't comment on, I think they're already great or optimal. I also never realized how much harder it is to optimize marriages for everyone as a FeMU (like when MaleMU marries Tharja for a beastly Noire, while freeing up Gaius to pass on Pegasus Knight to the last female who doesn't have it, or allowing for an optimal Cynthia, or saving a child from Donnel's genes since Kellam!Nah is already amazing, etc...by the way, I'm not saying all the scenarios in this line are optimal, those are just my opinions).

Maybe this is too much of a tl;dr, but this way you can decide on your own based on what you want each character to end up as.
---
My (dead) board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/569736/b
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2257/nocommentlol4.png
#38kawaiihiito94(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:48:08 AM
Volt7x posted...
For Inigo, he already starts with a great class set and skill pool regardless of the father imo (since you're probably passing on Galeforce). Virion offers Wyvern Rider, Archer, and Mage (with a stat mod of Str +1/Mag +1/Skl +4/Spd +4/Lck +0/Def -2/Res +0). If you're planning on ending him in Hero or Assassin, Swordbreaker and Lancebreaker will come in very handy, plus he has access to Bowfaire and every male bow-wielding class this way. If you still have Stahl left, he can pass on the Archer and Cavalier lines which doesn't broaden his skill pool as much as Virion does, but gives him a stat mod of Str +3/Mag +0/Skl +3/Spd +2/Lck -1/Def +2/Res -1, for if you'd rather have +2 Str and +4 Def at the expense of -1 Skl, -2 Spd, and -1 Res.

For everyone I didn't comment on, I think they're already great or optimal. I also never realized how much harder it is to optimize marriages for everyone as a FeMU (like when MaleMU marries Tharja for a beastly Noire, while freeing up Gaius to pass on Pegasus Knight to the last female who doesn't have it, or allowing for an optimal Cynthia, or saving a child from Donnel's genes since Kellam!Nah is already amazing, etc...by the way, I'm not saying all the scenarios in this line are optimal, those are just my opinions).

Maybe this is too much of a tl;dr, but this way you can decide on your own based on what you want each character to end up as.

Thank you :)
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)
#39kawaiihiito94(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:48:32 AM
Thanks everyone ^^
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)
#40SpideyknightPosted 3/19/2013 11:50:31 AM
I think one of the main problems is that Olivia and Sumia's kids get screwed if you don't give them Chrom or the MU. Sumia can still be alright with Fred, but nothing like the two aforementioned males. Virion is probably Olivia's best choice after that but honestly he competes with Stahl, considering that just about every bow-wielding class either can use a melee weapon or gets outdone by those who do. Archers barely put a dent in anything that doesn't fly and get pasted by everything else. Used a bow on your turn and now some berserker is in your face? Lulz, wasted. The failure state of archers is kinda sad really.
---