Which marriages are you nervous about doing?

#1EvilStorm238Posted 3/16/2013 6:09:34 PM
This might be a bit of an odd question, but so far, we have marriages people love, marriages people hate, and marriages that people love so much they would do over and over again. But what about the ones that you have yet to do because you might be worried things might go wonky or the kid may not turn out as good, or just any other kind of reason out there? Here are my choices:

Lon'qu & Cordelia--I know this one seems to be a massive favorite for most people out there due to Severa ending up really good and being able to learn Astra. But for some reason, the idea of Severa using a guy like Lon'qu for her benefit just doesn't sit right with me. Yeah, Severa uses everybody, which is especially unnerving when she does it with such a nice guy like Stahl should he be her father. But yeah, I personally just don't see this one happening, but maybe I need to get out of my comfort zone one day and take the plunge.

Avatar (F) & Gregor--As much as I like Gregor, and how cool of a guy he can be, the idea of my female Avatar ending up with him just doesn't seem right. I don't know why, but it just doesn't (maybe it's the dream your Avatar supposedly had of Gregor).

Most males & Nowi--Let's face it, she may be a thousand years old, but I still see Nowi as total jailbait. And not just in her looks, but also her personality. About the one guy I could probably imagine being with her is Ricken, but that's probably it.

That's about it so far. Maybe I'll think of others later.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#2RDS1Posted 3/16/2013 6:27:13 PM
FeMU x Most males: Not because I'm uncomfortable with my sexuality, but because I'm annoyed that I'm not allowed to marry any of the girls I like, and that I'm not allowed to have the daughter I want.

Gaius x Nowi: Because reading their supports, their S support particularly, I didn't get the feeling that Gaius actually loved Nowi like that.

Chrom x Olivia: Not because I don't like the pairing, but because I'm not sure I'm willing to put that much effort into it.

Maribelle x Anyone but Lissa: ...you know, probably the less I say about this, the better.
#3PKRockin531Posted 3/16/2013 6:27:58 PM
FeMU x Most males: Not because I'm uncomfortable with my sexuality, but because I'm annoyed that I'm not allowed to marry any of the girls I like, and that I'm not allowed to have the daughter I want.

Basically this. I actually quit my FeMU file because I didn't like marrying Chrom for stats, and his supports didn't make that much better <_<
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#4pizzaman95Posted 3/16/2013 6:28:55 PM
RDS1 posted...
FeMU x Most males

...Most?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#5SazukeEXPosted 3/16/2013 6:29:45 PM
Using Lon'qu makes the most sense though since he's always easily conned by women in his supports. He also fits her supports extremely well due to his personality.

I agree with Nowi, that's why I pair her with Donnel.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#6SpikayaPosted 3/16/2013 6:31:57 PM(edited)
Chrom x Olivia - I'm not THAT nervous, but seriously. Why da **** is one of Chrom's potential brides only introduced in THE CHAPTER HE MARRIES IN?

Edit: Chrom x FeMU in the supports is pretty silly, but the actual game (especially the final arc) more then makes up for it. :/
---
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#7pizzaman95Posted 3/16/2013 6:31:20 PM
Spikaya posted...
Chrom x Olivia - I'm not THAT nervous, but seriously. Why da **** is one of Chrom's potential brides only introduced in THE CHAPTER HE MARRIES IN?

To make it annoying for min-maxers.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#8Brady672_AT_fanPosted 3/16/2013 6:31:23 PM
Gaius x Now because of... Implications.

Ricken x Anybody, because pedophilia.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#9Misha-HeartPosted 3/16/2013 6:31:49 PM
Spikaya posted...

There's a time-skip for a reason, and it's suppose to represent love at first sight.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#10legendriderPosted 3/16/2013 6:31:51 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Using Lon'qu makes the most sense though since he's always easily conned by women in his supports. He also fits her supports extremely well due to his personality.

I agree with Nowi, that's why I pair her with Donnel.

How is Nowi when paired with Ricken?
Anyone done that
Pair the youngest army member with the youngest looking army member, haha
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196