Which marriages are you nervous about doing?

#51SerrasPosted 3/17/2013 10:23:29 PM
Ah, I forgot to add...I am nervous about Tharjaxanyone. She's just not a good person and I'd rather not stick her with anyone I actually care for.
---
An asteroid, Mr. President.
#52pizzaman95Posted 3/17/2013 10:24:52 PM
Serras posted...
Ah, I forgot to add...I am nervous about Tharjaxanyone. She's just not a good person and I'd rather not stick her with anyone I actually care for.

I thought HenryxTharja was nice enough.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#53sjk9000Posted 3/17/2013 10:31:10 PM
Solnua posted...
perfectchaos83 posted...
I find it funny how people won't do Nowi marriages. Her childishness is an act and she looks no smaller than Lissa.

Lissa at least tries to act more mature. Nowi looks AND acts like a child, and a small child at that. Her support with Libra is pretty adorable, and the C, B, and A conversations are great.

It's just...when someone has the mind and body of a child, it doesn't matter if they've been around for 1000 years. Even if it is "an act," I find her to be too young in both looks and mind to be considered anything but a child.

...That said, I totally married MU off to her. Gotta have that Manakete Morgan.

The only one that really bothered me was Henry x Nowi. The way they talk about having a kid, I'm not sure either of them actually know what sex is.
#54SerrasPosted 3/17/2013 10:37:31 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
Serras posted...

I thought HenryxTharja was nice enough.

Well sure, C-A. But actually marrying them is something I'd rather not do, especially since Henry's actually quite caring while Tharja is perfectly happy to hex both husband and child. A guy who's supposedly really good at dispelling curses doesn't make much sense for Noire's father supports, either.
---
An asteroid, Mr. President.
#55saturn_frogurtPosted 3/17/2013 10:45:23 PM
VaikexCordelia - The resident moron and the Mary Sue marrying each other? I don't think I could read their supports without throwing up.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#56Ani-BlastPosted 3/17/2013 11:14:10 PM
Henry with anyone.

Guy should be less discreet with his insanity...like Dexter. >.>
---
Vaike gives Gerome truly monstrous strength modifiers, and gives you dragon-riding Char Aznable. - HarvestrOfSouls
#57EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:15:40 PM
Ani-Blast posted...
Henry with anyone.

Guy should be less discreet with his insanity...like Dexter. >.>

I actually really loved his supports with Cordelia, and she seemed pretty fond of him.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#58ksemanrPosted 3/17/2013 11:16:03 PM
Marrying off my MU.

I know I'm going to partner off with a second gen girl, I just don't know which one. Looking at the modifiers they each pass on to Morgan, and I just don't know. I don't really know what I want Morgan to do I guess.
---
Palutena for SSB4 http://i.imgur.com/5hfz2.jpg
You can eat the skin of a kiwi.
#59EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:20:35 PM
Well, since Ani-Blast is nervous about marrying Henry off to anyone, and ksemanr is nervous about marrying the Avatar off to anyone, here's a simple solution for both problems:

http://i.imgur.com/idAmK5e.jpg
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#60Huff n puff 20Posted 3/17/2013 11:21:11 PM
Donnel and anyone but the bench on anything besides my Zelos run. I just... think... that guy... really...needs...to... stay... on... the... bench.
(Donnel/Cordelia sucked BTW. Thanks GFAQs. Haven't gotten purple haired Toptsun yet, but...)
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition