Dread Fighter Owain + Astra + Forged Levin Sword =

#1glitchunter75Posted 3/17/2013 4:37:37 PM
One dead Validar.

That boss got one-turned w/ 5 lightning strikes of awesomeness from Owain! Even Validar's Dragonskin skill couldn't stop him!

Don't ya just love Astra insanity?
---
Is Sylveon my long-lost cousin?! I must know!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#2PKRockin531Posted 3/17/2013 4:38:45 PM
On Lunatic I didn't even realize Validar had Dragonskin.

He's a really unimpressive boss, which you could say about a lot of them when you throw MU right into their face.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3MAtt5TERPosted 3/17/2013 4:50:20 PM

It's usually just a 20% for 2.5 multiplier unless a critical happens. Ignis and Luna will likely deal the same amount except have twice the activation rate.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#4BassForeverPosted 3/17/2013 4:51:57 PM
I especially love it when the enemy charges me, he missed I activate astra and he had counter -.-
---
Official Witch Doctor of KDF
Because it's up to you to keep your topic under control, not the mods
#5Deoxys_PrimePosted 3/17/2013 4:56:25 PM
MAtt5TER posted...

It's usually just a 20% for 2.5 multiplier unless a critical happens. Ignis and Luna will likely deal the same amount except have twice the activation rate.

Ignis will generally add 20~ damage to an attack. Luna adds maybe 22-23 damage against an enemy with high defense. Even in Lunatic I don't recall many enemies over 40 defense.

Astra will do more damage as long as your attack's unmitigated damage is above 15 or so, which isn't hard to do. It is half as likely as Ignis/Luna to go off and it does have the disadvantage of sucking against Counter. There's no denying that Astra can be really awesome when it does go off though.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#6DragonDeoxysPosted 3/17/2013 11:59:46 PM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
MAtt5TER posted...

Ignis will generally add 20~ damage to an attack. Luna adds maybe 22-23 damage against an enemy with high defense. Even in Lunatic I don't recall many enemies over 40 defense.

Astra will do more damage as long as your attack's unmitigated damage is above 15 or so, which isn't hard to do. It is half as likely as Ignis/Luna to go off and it does have the disadvantage of sucking against Counter. There's no denying that Astra can be really awesome when it does go off though.

I like your name
---
Black FC: 4126 5167 3147
Black 2 FC: 0562 5475 2074
#7glitchunter75(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:02:31 AM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
MAtt5TER posted...

Thankfully, Levin Swords can bypass Counter.
---
Is Sylveon my long-lost cousin?! I must know!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#8SiegedEaglePosted 3/18/2013 12:35:52 AM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
MAtt5TER posted...

I agree. Despite the con it has of being almost death against an enemy with Counter, it's pretty much one of the best skills in the game, especially when it ORKO's a foe with no chance of taking damage back from it. The activation isn't so bad for me because Aether has the same rate of activation anyways, and we all know how awesome it is.

Also, I think I've seen your name before. Aren't you a member of IGN and also have a Youtube account with videogame music clips?
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Daily life of Galeforce boys: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2j1sktd.jpg
#9xGreekAcex714Posted 3/18/2013 1:14:07 AM
glitchunter75 posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
MAtt5TER posted...

Thankfully, Levin Swords can bypass Counter.

As long as you're a block away.
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou