Question about a DLC character in Awakening...

#1MottmanPosted 3/17/2013 7:43:33 PM
Sorry if this is something I could look up, but I didn't see it in the sticky.

Which one of the DLC maps allows me to recruit Bride Eirika? I loved her in Sacred Stones, it was my first FE game. I'd like to know which one to buy to get access to her.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#2Megaman957093Posted 3/17/2013 7:45:47 PM
Probably Smash Brethren 2 which should come out this Thursday, I think.
---
Raiiiiiiiiiiiinboooooow!!
#3Mottman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:51:27 PM
Oh, so it's actually not out yet? I see. I'll try to keep an eye out for that, then.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
#4Master EspeonPosted 3/17/2013 7:53:22 PM
Smash Brethren 2, yes. Assumably out this thursday but the next one at latest.
---
The signature may or may not be closer than it appears.
#5pizzaman95Posted 3/17/2013 7:53:35 PM(edited)
I'm still bugged that the Bride class can't use swords, making you reclass Eirika if you want her to.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#6Mottman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:56:24 PM
OK, I'll keep a lookout for the "Smash Brethren 2" map then. Thanks!

About how far into the game will I probably need to be to have a reasonable chance of beating the map? I just recently got the game and so I'm really not that far in at this point.
---
#7pizzaman95Posted 3/17/2013 7:58:05 PM
The enemies are apparently promoted-3~10, so make sure your team is around that.
---
#8PKRockin531Posted 3/17/2013 7:58:07 PM
I asked someone w/ a Japanese copy and he said Smash Brethren 3 is equivalent to a late/endgame map, so Smash Brethren 2 should be around the same difficulty.

Smash Brethren 1 had pretty strong enemies too, so unless you go out of your way to grind you probably won't beat it for awhile.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#9pizzaman95Posted 3/17/2013 7:58:55 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
I asked someone w/ a Japanese copy and he said Smash Brethren 3 is equivalent to a late/endgame map, so Smash Brethren 2 should be around the same difficulty.

Third maps are always harder than the rest, though.
---
#10Perfect ZPosted 3/17/2013 8:00:33 PM(edited)
All the enemies are promoted in that stage, but not really maxed out, and you've got 10 allied units to take some of the punishment, so around lvl 10 promoted should be enough for hard mode and normal. You'd likely need even higher levels for Lunatic though.

---
"Five hearts united as one!"
"..."