The hate on Cordelia disappoints me

#11998_zPosted 3/17/2013 10:59:34 PM
A LOT.

I don't know anymore. Is there SOMEONE who liked her again? NO!

any fans here?
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 11
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#2RedMageKirbyPosted 3/17/2013 11:02:56 PM
Well, she was the most popular character for a while, so then, like most popular things, the board decided that they had to hate her for being popular. Or something. I just know that, at one point, she was easily the most popular female for some reason, so there've gotta be people who still like her.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3TinyosiPosted 3/17/2013 11:03:47 PM
She was cool enough. I wouldn't say she was one of my favorite characters but I thought she was pretty cool. I don't really dislike any of the characters to be honest.
#4Will_UnderscorePosted 3/17/2013 11:19:20 PM
she was cool when I just saw her official art and knew nothing about her. it made her look like a energetic fighter-girl type, not the wishy-washy 'wahhh chromu-sama why u no etc.' personality we got.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130114014310/fireemblem/images/9/94/Tiamo.jpg
---
And all the feeders and trolls will look up and shout "Carry us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No"
#5SerrasPosted 3/17/2013 11:23:13 PM
I'm a fan of her design, but her actual character is really boring.
---
An asteroid, Mr. President.
#6SliferIXPosted 3/17/2013 11:23:51 PM
In terms of looks and some of her personality, she is well liked.

As other said though, the whole pining after Chrom in every support she has, and getting no support for Chrom, probably wore thin.
#7Grayjack72Posted 3/17/2013 11:25:31 PM
In terms of looks and some of her personality, she is well liked.

As other said though, the whole pining after Chrom in every support she has, and getting no support for Chrom, probably wore thin.

She never mentions Chrom in her supports with the Avatar.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#8helldewPosted 3/17/2013 11:27:10 PM
I kinda hated her after i got her daughter but i figured most people liked her. Shes a Red headed anime girl that probably makes a lot of Teenage boys rather "happy" design wise. personally i hate her character post marriage.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#9Hours_LeftPosted 3/17/2013 11:28:07 PM
I think a lot of people liked her design before the game came out, but her personality is kind of disappointing.

I don't hate her, but I do think she comes off pretty one dimensional most of the time. Her Chrom obsession is not endearing and it really sours a lot of her interactions with the other characters.

---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
#10Is_CorruptedPosted 3/17/2013 11:32:43 PM
RedMageKirby posted...
Well, she was the most popular character for a while, so then, like most popular things, the board decided that they had to hate her for being popular.

You're such a tool. xD
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon