Planning a dlc character run.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Planning a dlc character run.
3 years ago#1
And I'm going to treat it similar to how old games (but not exactly). Since I'm a Fire Emblem junkie, I have every character so far. I'll use as many characters as I can, but each character will only have access to three class trees, like the first gen guys.

-Hard Classic
-No Avatar (I'll already have plenty of those XD)
-Only regular character that can be used is Chrom, not even Lucina (Marth can take her sword)
-No Pair Up (Dual attack Is ok if they're standing next to each other)
-Up to the point of the Outrealm zone, Frederick paired ith Chrom is okay.
-If the character dies, I can't reset, so they're dead forever. However, I can recruit them again, though they'd more or less be reset (I may limit this to only one per character)
-No dlc skills

I'm not sure how I should handle grinding. If I do, the game would become too easy, but if I don't I won't be able to recruit a lot of the characters. Although, I would probably only have fielded for a lot of the game a few characters, so that could add up... I don't know.

The characters class list should be based off of the character's personality and experiances. For example, a class list would look like:

Pr. Marth:
Lodestar (base class)
Cavalier (It's very regal, and kinda like Jaigan)
??? (Maybe Archer for a second Chrom?)

Thief (base class)
Mercenary (Pretty sure it's his Spotpass class)
Cavalier (Similar to Master Knight I guess?)

Dark Mage (base class)
Mage (Sporpass class, and similar enough to her original role)
Cleric (Priestess of Dawn needs her staff utility)

Any suggestions?
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Planning a dlc character run.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived