Ideal Difficulty Mode for each Fire Emblem?

#1OhHiRenanPosted 3/18/2013 6:24:02 PM
Sword of Seals- Normal
Blazing Sword- Hector Hard Mode
Sacred Stones- Hard
Path of Radiance- (US)Hard/(JP)Maniac
Radiant Dawn- (US)Easy/(JP)Normal
Shadow Dragon- The Off Button
Heroes of Light & Shadow- Hard Classic
Awakening- Hard Classic
---
http://i.imgur.com/KxJQD.jpg
#2PKRockin531Posted 3/18/2013 6:27:09 PM(edited)
Hard
Hector Hard
Trash Bin
Maniac
Hard
H5
Lunatic Reverse
Lunatic+ Classic

LTC Hardcore MLG swag based yolo

I'm somewhat serious about some of these though, like HHM and Trash Bin
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3OrangeCrush980Posted 3/18/2013 6:30:16 PM
OhHiRenan posted...
Sword of Seals- Normal
Blazing Sword- Hector Hard Mode
Sacred Stones- Hard
Path of Radiance- (US)Hard/(JP)Maniac
Radiant Dawn- (US)Easy/(JP)Normal
Heroes of Light & Shadow- Hard Classic
Awakening- Hard Classic

For Path of Radiance, (US)Hard and (JP)Maniac aren't the same. (JP)Maniac was flat out removed and replaced with Easy Mode.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#4OhHiRenan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:31:04 PM
For Path of Radiance, (US)Hard and (JP)Maniac aren't the same. (JP)Maniac was flat out removed and replaced with Easy Mode.

I know, but if you're playing the US version Hard is the best you're going to get.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KxJQD.jpg
#5holyknight14Posted 3/18/2013 6:31:39 PM
The highest difficulty, classic setting where applicable and special condition: start entire game over if any unit dies.
#6helldewPosted 3/18/2013 6:50:51 PM
shadow dragon H2 was proably its reasonably hard difficulty and personally i rather enjoyed the heck out of the game. it might not be the best fire emblem ever but it beats the hell out of RD at least. and RD normal mode has freaking battle saves normal mode really isnt that unreasonable if you battle save once or twice ( Personally with this games long ass battles i could never stand watching the green units take an hour to attack and die).

and new mystery worked great with casual mode to. They tended to toss objectives at you and map situations that even in casual mode can be very tough. I remember theives running like no tomorrow in that game and you couldnt really afford to miss them considering they have the fragments/boosters. And new mystery also liked sending undefeatable foes and having actual objective based missions that were wicked and made casual mode insanely epic. half the battle in that game was just recruiting people running away from freaking royal guard loaded with silvers/evil emperors/Armies of dragons which was rather awesome especially when said army has a chest right beside it. and your Main unit and marth didnt really mean all that much end game in at least maniac cause all enemy units cap and there isnt skills to fall back on thus their still very prone to dying where as in awaking you can make them flat out invincible.

ttdr version FE12s casual mode was balanced due to the way missions were structured.

so if anything i would recommend people to try out maniac casual if you want to give that game a roll i would say its pretty in line with hard casual in awakening..
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#7DemiseEndPosted 3/18/2013 6:55:13 PM
FE1

No Marth, no warp skip
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#8WolfTwiliPosted 3/18/2013 6:59:31 PM
RD NA Hard is horrible, removing the triangles kinda makes the game easier >.>
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909
#9Qwert408Posted 3/19/2013 2:13:36 PM
OhHiRenan posted...

Made my day.
---
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006
#10KitsuKitsuPosted 3/19/2013 2:19:18 PM
SoS: Hard
BS: Hector Hard
SS: Ephraim Hard
PoR: JP Maniac
RD: Hard
FE12: Lunatic (Lunatic Reverse is just stupid)
FE13: Lunatic (Lunatic+ is just horse crap)