Marriage thoughts

#1ZabuzadonoPosted 3/19/2013 6:45:34 AM
I have been looking at what other people have been suggesting, and I think I have a decent marriage setup - please offer any suggestions, though.

Lissa x Libra (Galeforce + Magic Expert)
Olivia x Ricken (Galeforce + Magic Expert)
Maribelle x Henry (Galeforce + Axe Expert)
Sully x Donnel (Sword Expert+ Sol) *Access to Galeforce
Sumia x Chrom (2 females w/ Galeforce + Aether)
Cordelia x Lon'qu (Galeforce + Sword Expert)
Cherche x Vaike (Magic Expert + Armsthrift)
Panne x Virion (Axe Expert / Str Cry + Magic Expert)
Miriel x Stahl (Magic Expert + Sword Expert)
Tharja x Gaius (Magic Expert + Sol) *Access to Galeforce
Nowi x Gregor (Magic Expert + Sol)

Gaius!Noire x MU (Doesn't matter x Sol) *Access to Galeforce

MU is +Mag -Res (+3 magic, +1 Spd, -1 Res total). I am not liking Gaius!Noire's -5 Luck, but +5 magic and +4 speed is pretty nice

Total: 9 children with access to Galeforce, 3 females w/ access to Sol, 2 females w/ access to Aether.
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#2GokotsuPosted 3/19/2013 6:52:30 AM
Just my opinion, since SullyxDonnel gives Kjelle access to the hero class, I would have Donnel pass down aptitude seeing as Kjelle can't get access to the villiger class and can learn sol by reclassing to hero.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Guild Wars, Resident Evil 2, Persona 4 Golden
#3Zabuzadono(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:59:28 AM
Gokotsu posted...
Just my opinion, since SullyxDonnel gives Kjelle access to the hero class, I would have Donnel pass down aptitude seeing as Kjelle can't get access to the villiger class and can learn sol by reclassing to hero.

This is why I asked :)

Thanks for the help!
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner