Am i the only one who has never had a problem with any fire emblem game

#1strangers_wrathPosted 3/19/2013 9:04:28 AM
I have never once sat there and think "wow why did they change that" or "this map has a stupid design" they were all always fun to me. I see nothing wrong with awakening but ill probably be seen as a fan boy. I'm just. Guy who likes to play game. Bad story or not ifi like it ill play though anything just to finish the story. Well just wondering if anyone else felt the same
#2Sentinel07Posted 3/19/2013 9:26:38 AM
I agree wholeheartedly. I enjoy everything the series has to offer, and I like how things are often different between games.

Are there things I might nitpick on? Sure. But I very much enjoy every installment for what they bring.
#3piledriver85Posted 3/19/2013 9:28:17 AM
I didn't like Shadow Dragon
---
All your internets are belong to me.
PC, 360, Wii, DSi XL
#4WebbOMGPosted 3/19/2013 9:29:25 AM
Shadow Dragon was disgusting.
#5Gin_DevilPosted 3/19/2013 9:31:13 AM
Liked all but Shadow Dragon.
---
Official Baldr of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil
#6NatatteruPosted 3/19/2013 9:34:14 AM
Shadow Dragon...
---
PSN: NatatBW http://www.imgur.com/a/s5I9A
P4A: Elizabeth BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi/C-Ciel/F-SAkiha SFxT: Lili/Paul
#7Rideps1Posted 3/19/2013 9:34:15 AM
Never had a problem? Probably. I like them all, but they all have problems. If you can't see them, that's good for you, doesn't mean they aren't there.

Oh, but Shadow Dragon.. Yeah.. No. Screw you Gharnef, stop cutting me off from all that sweet, sweet desert loot.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
An RNG'd Gangrel on the FE:A boards.
#8GutenGarvinPosted 3/19/2013 9:37:47 AM
was shadow dragon really that bad?.. I didn't have a ds at the time so I didn't bother. I was thinking about picking up a copy.
#9Sentinel07Posted 3/19/2013 9:39:20 AM
GutenGarvin posted...
was shadow dragon really that bad?.. I didn't have a ds at the time so I didn't bother. I was thinking about picking up a copy.

Shadow Dragon is very....retro to say the least. It plays very true to it's original NES counterpart with not many changes.

I honestly kind of enjoyed getting a taste of how Fire Emblem used to be played.
#10Rideps1Posted 3/19/2013 9:45:44 AM
GutenGarvin posted...

As someone who can't stand leaving loot behind, but the loot is behind and invincible mage who is slowly marching toward you, yeah. I ragequit that level after 30 attempts. Even though the last 15 I decided to just get the 2 I wanted most, and I had someone with enough res to hold him off for 5 turns, I just couldn't do it. Something would always go wrong.

Add in the fact that bonus chapters are gotten from having dead units and... Well... Yeah. Doing permadeath runs is one thing, but needing to kill people off to get other characters? Not cool, SD. Not cool.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
An RNG'd Gangrel on the FE:A boards.